Hell Break Loose in Kiev

this is the argument if there ever was one for an armed populace, disgusting snipers picking off medics in another video.

Why doesn't the world police come in and police

taqt2_09.jpg

I think, if anything, this revolution shows that you don't need guns to change government. The protesters were not well armed (though there were some who killed, at the time, unarmed police, which caused the police to pick up live ammo as well...good move?), yet they gained political support and parliament acted on their demands. If everyone had guns this would have become an insurgency long before it gained political merit and a lot more people would have died.

The fact that people react before understanding the situation is precisely the reason we shouldn't all have guns.

Also the new gov't and various security organizations are investigating who gave the order to fire and who carried out. From radio intercepts, the rules of engagement were to target armed protesters only.

And you might ask yourself then if you know that answer why would ''zhe wolrd police'' wouldnt go there to police everything up...? You might dig up into Russians interests in Ukraine, what are they looking for...And why the Usa just cant get in there and police everything up..

This is very very sad to see this going on. It almost seems like nobody is trying to help these people and stop this conflict

Jesus...

It's scary to think these things still happen in 2014...and probably will continue.. Ah f*ck it, I'll get more ammo and store it

4 deaths vs 80+. Do the math, you will realize the protest in Thailand is not the same magnitude.

It's the same magnitude, it's not the same intensity. Another three killed and 50 injured today in Bangkok in protests. Anti-government protests are deadly and ongoing in Thailand. Conflict in Kiev is over.

But sure keep living in your delusional world...

did the Thailand protest begin at the same time or not ?

It doesn't fucking matter if they started at the same time or not, you can't compare these events. I didn't want to compare Thailand vs Kiev, that happened when OP ran out of arguments.

I merely wanted to point out that meanwhile in many parts of the world, armed conflicts between civilians and governments are happening every single day, thus very ignorant to say that if civilians were armed the protest wouldn't have taken place.

It doesn't fucking matter if they started at the same time or not, you can't compare these events. I didn't want to compare Thailand vs Kiev, that happened when OP ran out of arguments.

I merely wanted to point out that meanwhile in many parts of the world, armed conflicts between civilians and governments are happening every single day, thus very ignorant to say that if civilians were armed the protest wouldn't have taken place.

You know the government would think twice before making any fucked up decision in a country that allows citizen firearm ownership. It all comes back to why should you trust the government if the government dont trust you.

Back