Recherche Acura Legend 86-95 manuelle

Docteur

Bonjour,
Je suis à la recherche d'une Acura Legend 1986 à 1995 Manuelle. Le prix selon la condition, je suis un acheteur très motivé et sérieux. Recherche aussi moteurs + transmissions ou seulement transmission d'Acura Legend Manuelle G1 et G2 (5spd et 6spd). Je tente ma chance sur MontrealRacing, je sais qu'elles se font rare, voilà déjà 1 ans que je suis à la recherche. J'ai l'argent en main dès maintenant. SVP me PM ou m'envoyer un mail compters@hotmail.com.

Hi,
I'm looking for a 86-95 Acura Legend manual. I'm also looking for a motor + manual transmission or only a manual transmission from a G1 or G2 Acura Legend (5spd and 6spd). I know it's rare, I'm looking at them for about a year. Cash in hand and ready to buy. Serious buyer need serious seller. Please PM me or send me a mail compters@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Merci

Last edited:
I have what you need
Depends if you want the whole car or parts ...
I am selling my Accord with 193whp 2.7 L mated to gen 1 Legend tranny, Exedy stage 2 clutch kit etc ....

(needs to pass inspection to be plated)

let me know

I'm really interested on an Acura Legend for the history of it not only for the tranny, so I'm not interested on your Accord. However, I would be interested on the tranny if you want to sell it. You can PM me with the price and I'll see if it's the kind of price i'm looking for. Thanks

Back