Leaving Quebec Poll

She is at a university so maybe différent from your experience...

"Public" is a large area.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Je suis francophone, famille 100% québécoise, valeurs d'ici, un bon emploi, une belle maison; le profil parfait qui serait supposé supporter la province.

Or, je GARANTIS que je quitte le Québec d'ici 3 ans. Je vends tout et je refais ma vie ailleurs, pour l'instant Arizona ou Californie.

I personally work in industrial sales (pumps), and with Marois killing plan nord, and imposing a 20% extraction levy on mining the market has died here.

The mining sector is taking a shit globally because of the crumbling commodities prices.

The mining sector is taking a shit globally because of the crumbling commodities prices.

Agreed, but commodity prices or no, osisko, goldex, iamgold, goldcorp were solvent. Until she imposed her ridiculous tariff. Osisko zinc, one of the biggest mines in Val Dor closed overnight when they were announced.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Agreed, but commodity prices or no, osisko, goldex, iamgold, goldcorp were solvent. Until she imposed her ridiculous tariff. Osisko zinc, one of the biggest mines in Val Dor closed overnight when they were announced.

Gold dropped 35% in 8 months.
Zinc dropped 20% in 6 months.

tarifs or no tarifs, they wouldn't have kept going as is

I would probably leave if it gets any worst but I wont be happier elsewhere so it doesn't matter. Maybe out-west but its so expensive to live that it results in the same thing. In my line of work, salaries don't change much with location. Taxes yes, but then again cost of living balances that out. I lived in Toronto 4 years and that's where I'll never go back to.

Shitty roads? bullshit politics? Marois' power trip? All those things can be fixed in time

I think people are just voting yes in hopes to rattle political decisions but we all know its a bluff

Back