Where to buy leather driving gloves?

boxcarracer

Looking to buy leather driving gloves locally (so I can try them on before purchasing).
Something like this. Where can I find some different styles in Montreal?
*tu*

fukc winter... Do you think I would buy open-knuckle gloves for keeping warm?
I just want to look like Ryan Gosling in Drive.
Do you know where to get some?
ryan-gosling-drives-in-drive.jpg

si sa ferait en sorte que la personne portant ses gants conduise mieux je ferais des cadeaux de noel a beaucoup de monde...

Alex, those gloves are nice and have an attractive price but not really the style I'm looking for.
The vintage OMP concept is cool, though. Could be something to consider if I don't find the style I'm after.

ca conduit bien en maudit des gant en cuir mais c'est plus utile sur des voiture non power steering ...

si c'est pour looker comme Ryan Gosling dans drive, ca prend le manteau blanc sale, l'attitude surper relax ... et la rage incroyable quand quelq'un t'attaque (voire lui détruire le crane avec ton talon)

Mon Oldsmobile Alero Cabriolet a pas de power steering, et j'ai plein de vetements sales dans mon tickletrunk.

Alex, those gloves are nice and have an attractive price but not really the style I'm looking for.
The vintage OMP concept is cool, though. Could be something to consider if I don't find the style I'm after.

Pretty much what i guessed!!

But in all honesty, before they had what you we're looking for but cam't find them anymore!!

Good luck with that!!

p.s Someone really needs to order the glasses!!

Back