steering rack rebuild

Y a une place qui s'appelle Mr Cremailliere sur la rive-sud...je voit leur Echo regulierement...aucune idée de leur "talent" ou prix

Y a une place qui s'appelle Mr Cremailliere sur la rive-sud...je voit leur Echo regulierement...aucune idée de leur "talent" ou prix

On faisait affaire avec eux a l'occasion au dealer ou je travaillais avant... Tres professionnels et bonne qualité de travail, mais pour les prix j'pourrais pas dire par contre... A noter aussi qu'on achetait des units on ne faisait pas faire de rebuild...

Get a used rack from LLC Autohaus, install yourself and use the occasion to drink beer, lots of beers. (Or wodka)

combien ca te coute pour le fun?

Je reste a t-r et je lenvoie chez un part shop par loin de chez moi, il me la fait rebuild pour 280$+ tx.

ya tu moyens de trouver moins chere?

how can you determined if it's from mars since it's the only place you called?

Becauee you can get a ZF reman rack for 250$ online after core deposit. Cremaillaire wanted 430$ before tax to rebuild MY rack. I think its total rape.

I just didnt want to deal with shipping and duty

Sure,,,you can't compare online price to local shop...forget about it right now to find a rack locally for the same price as online. Shops have to pay for shipping and custom too you know.

It all depend how long you can wait for it, and your ability to deal with custom and shipping ;)

I got one done in Ottawa at "axle automotive" 410 Gladstone Ave, Ottawa, ON K2P 0Z1 (613) 688-0490. They rebuild my power steering rack from power to manual. All new inners, paint, fluid and gaskets for 160$. You could ship it there or spend the day in Ottawa and pick it up at night.

Been running it for 2 years with no problems and the rack feel stiffer than ever.

My brother had a b5 rack rebuilt for ~ $150. Call Tony Frisco

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

He's somewhere near jean talon and Cote des neiges. Sometimes it could be hard to get in touch with him but it's totally worth it $$$

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back