Likes (Received)
    Je comprends ton point de vue..

Si leur petit rush de interweb fame peut aider qqn.. Why not

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Yaris Hb
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ouais c'est une autre façon de le voir..
    1,108 potholes have been reported in Quebec this year; 719 of them are in Montreal (2005, Gazette)

Gold Racer

Status
    Car:
    Cadillac cts
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Yaris Hb
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    1,108 potholes have been reported in Quebec this year; 719 of them are in Montreal (2005, Gazette)

5. Likes BigCaiL, Slinky1, ripzone Liked this post

Status
    Car:
    Pas de véhicule juste un truck
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Awesome disguise

Premium

Status
    Car:
    Audi S4 B8
    A.K.A:
    Seb@ItsWhiteNoise
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

8. Likes Dubstep, AlpineWhiteDub Liked this post
    Titanium Racer

Status
    Car:
    Volvo v50
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I love this thread

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Turdcel
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Alain95i4 Voir le message
    ma mere avait pas mal les memes shapes qu'Ariel Rebel dans les annees 50 et 60
    une chance mon pere etait un maudit pedo et l'a marie sinon je serais jamais venu au monde
    2004 Honda S2000 - Summer toy (2016-)
    1995 Toyota Turdcel - The replacement DD to the cavy (2013-)
    1998 Chevy Crapalier - The 150$ shitbox that lasted 4 years (2010-2014)
    1993 Honda Prelude SR - Sold to a douchebag (2009-2010)
    1992 Honda Prelude SR - Totalled R.I.P. (2007-2009)

11. Likes Big Pat Liked this post
    Pure Baller

Status
    Car:
    Daewoo Renger
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Meccio Voir le message
    I do my own good deeds without seeking social acceptance on social medias. Its one thing to share a good story and inspire others, but its another thing to take a picture of yourself next to a homeless person to show off how generous you are. #good deeds #angel #i'm great

Generosity should walk hand in hand with modesty in my book. My 2cents
    People who do those kind of "good deeds" just want to be praised online.

I help the homeless on a regular basis but I don't feel the need to tell people, especially strangers on the internet, because that really defeats the purpose of the action.

That being said, today I saw an ~12 year old boy walk up to a homeless man with a coffee he bought for him at Tim Hortons. The homeless guy was shocked and very thankful. Was really touching.

13. Likes Monastie, Toze Liked this post
    Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Turdcel
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was saying the same thing in another thread and i was getting bashed by everyone.
    Citation Envoyé par Alain95i4 Voir le message
    ma mere avait pas mal les memes shapes qu'Ariel Rebel dans les annees 50 et 60
    une chance mon pere etait un maudit pedo et l'a marie sinon je serais jamais venu au monde
    2004 Honda S2000 - Summer toy (2016-)
    1995 Toyota Turdcel - The replacement DD to the cavy (2013-)
    1998 Chevy Crapalier - The 150$ shitbox that lasted 4 years (2010-2014)
    1993 Honda Prelude SR - Sold to a douchebag (2009-2010)
    1992 Honda Prelude SR - Totalled R.I.P. (2007-2009)

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Yaris Hb
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    GiveBackFilms on youtube, a socially awkward kid filming himself give money to homeless people. He just stands there waiting for a reaction instead of walking away. At one point he has the guts to ask 1 guy if he wants a hug.. lol

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Yaris Hb
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Faith in Humanity restored

3d printing can be used to print sonograms i.e. life size developing babies. These 3D sonograms are used to help blind expectant parents “see” their babies.

17. Likes darkestfenix Liked this post
    Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Honda odyssey/civic98
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    them feels !
    Current car :

Mazda Protege5 '02
    Dodge Grand Caravan '12

Old cars :
    Honda Odyssey EXL '03 (scrap)
    Honda Civic LX '98 (sold)
    Mazda 3 '05 (scrap)
    Mazda 5 GT '06 (scrap)
    Hyundai Elentra '02 (sold)
    Audi URS4 C4 '93 (sold)
    Suzuki Swift GT '92 (sold)
    VW GTi MKIII VR6 '98 (scrap)
    Toyota MR2 S/C '88 (sold)
    VW Passat B4 VR6 '96 (scrap)
    Hyundai Scoupe '92 (scrap)

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Aston Martin nuthin
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Pour avoir passé du temps a st-justine celle la ma faite craquer comme une salope !
    Un ticket c'est chien, mais deux c'est chieux !

20. Likes MDMitch Liked this post
    Jet car pilot

Status
    Car:
    Pas de véhicule N/A
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

T.T
    The Stickman!

☻/
    /▌
    / \

22. Likes driftking88 Liked this post

Status
    Car:
    Tesla Model 3
    A.K.A:
    Bunny_Lover
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Corolla
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Boston Marathon survivor who lost both legs is expecting baby, to marry woman he was cheering on at finish line

The Boston Marathon bombing took his legs, but they didn’t claim Jeff Bauman’s dream to one day marry and be a father.

Bauman, 27, said Sunday that he’s not only planning to wed the love of his life, Erin Hurley, next year, but they are expecting a baby in July.

“We’re so happy to share with you exciting news that has happened over the last few months ... Jeff and Erin became engaged and are expecting their first child in the summer,” Bauman revealed in a post on his Facebook page.

Bauman, of Carlisle, Mass., and Hurley became engaged in February. They picked out her white-gold engagement ring together, but have yet to set a date for their 2015 wedding.

Businessman Befriends Autistic Girl on Flight, Makes Everyone's Day

The mother of an autistic toddler, whose open letter to a kind stranger she sat next to on a plane made headlines, has reconnected with the man who made her daughter smile during a two-and-a-half-hour flight.

On Jan. 6, after spending a week at Disney World, Shanell Mouland and her family were on a flight from Orlando, Fla., to Philadelphia, to catch a connection to their hometown of New Brunswick, Canada. Mouland's husband and their 5-year-old daughter, Grace, sat in one row, while Mouland and 3-year-old Kate, who has autism, sat behind them. Mouland was a bit nervous — depending on Kate's mood, the young girl's behavior can range from affectionate to hysterical, so a patient and understanding seatmate would be crucial.

In an open letter titled, "Dear Daddy in Seat 16C," posted on Thursday on her blog "Go Team Kate," Mouland writes, "I watched the entire Temple basketball team board the plane, and wondered if one of these giants might sit by Kate. They all moved toward the back. She would have liked that … I watched many Grandmotherly women board and hoped for one to take the seat but they walked on by. For a fleeting moment I thought we might have a free seat beside us, and then you walked up and sat down with your briefcase and your important documents and I had a vision of Kate pouring her water all over your multi-million-dollar contracts, or house deeds, or whatever it was you held. The moment you sat down, Kate started to rub your arm. Your jacket was soft and she liked the feel of it. You smiled at her and she said: 'Hi, Daddy, that's my mom.' Then she had you."

"Any time we go out in public, we have to plan for anything because Kate has sensory issues and when she's overwhelmed, her behavior may be unpredictable," Mouland tells Yahoo Shine in an exclusive interview. "Most people warm up to Kate, but interacting with her can be off-putting for those that don't understand autism."

Luckily, Kate's seatmate was Eric Kunkel — a businessman and married father of one from Villas, N.J. — who for the duration of the flight, entertained Kate by allowing her to fiddle with his iPad and playing a video game with her. The pair talked about dogs (Kate will be getting a service dog soon) and Kate's experience meeting Winnie the Pooh and the Disney princesses at the theme park.

"I travel a lot for work, and Kate was, by far, the most well-behaved kid I've sat next to," Kunkel tells Yahoo Shine in an exclusive interview. "Shanelle is also an incredible parent — she didn't apologize for Kate and she shouldn't have — but she was very attentive to her."

Kunkel even tried to distract Kate with her toys when, at the end of the flight, she began screaming to remove her seatbelt. He also allowed the Mouland family to exit the plane ahead of him. "Thank you for letting us go ahead of you," wrote Mouland. "She was feeling overwhelmed and escaping the plane and a big, long hug was all she needed. So, thank you. Thank you for not making me repeat those awful apologetic sentences that I so often say in public. Thank you for entertaining Kate so much that she had her most successful plane ride, yet. And, thank you for putting your papers away and playing turtles with our girl."

A few days after the flight, Kunkel's stepson and his girlfriend spotted Mouland's blog post while perusing a site for autism and forwarded it to Kunkel, who couldn't believe the coincidence. He then contacted Mouland on Facebook to thank her.

Mouland is grateful for the experience and says she created her blog to teach others about autism, but she was the one who learned a lesson. "I assumed that a man in a business suit wouldn't be patient with Kate," she says," and I'm so fortunate to have been proved wrong."

Kid wouldnt wear his hearing aid because super heroes didnt wear hearing aids. Kid's mother became frustrated and wrote to Marvel in hopes of some character that could essentially convince her kid to wear the hearing aid... Marvel created a superhero called Blue Ear to show the child that superheroes can use aid also.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/2012/5...t_the_blue_ear
    The Story of Michigan State Star Adreian Payne and ‘Princess Lacey’ Is Bigger Than Basketball

Adreian Payne and 8-year old Lacey Holsworth met each other two years ago in a hospital where she was being treated for Neuroblastoma, a rare form of nerve Cancer. The cliche of a star athlete visiting sick kids ended as soon as they met, and now Payne and “Princess Lacey” have become like brother and sister.
    On the court Payne is a beast, I mean just look at his record setting performance in the first round of the 2014 NCAA Tournament. Off the court, Payne has shown his heart is bigger than anyone could guess.
    Adreian and Lacey were complete strangers prior to meeting in the hospital, but have become family over the last two years. The two text daily and Payne has made sure that Lacey is part of his Michigan State family. This was made obvious as Lacey helped Payne cut down the nets after the Spartans won the Big Ten Tournament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBmEQlToMFA

http://club937.com/the-story-of-mich...ckback=tsmclip
    Official driver of the EXEKUTOR bandwagon

Citation Envoyé par theoutsider Voir le message
    Scottie 2lo lol...Une petite fille avec deux diamants aux oreilles et des vneck...Criss tu mets tu des g string aussI?

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Porsche 911
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par MontrealB15 Voir le message
    People who do those kind of "good deeds" just want to be praised online.
    Although there's a thin line between promoting helping people and bragging to get fame, I think it's important to spread these good deeds to inspire people.

Also, alot of times when you help people, it's the person who you help who wants to show his appreciation and tell everyone about you, maybe take a picture with you and such..

The positive impact you get by sharing your story is more important, let say if it inspires one person to do something good, than the fact that the person is getting fame for it.

26. Likes buttpirate Liked this post
    Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Corolla
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Can we stop with the "people who do good deeds need attention" debate. The answer is yes, they do. In return, they are lifting the spirits of someone else and the bottom line is that everyone is happy.

Official driver of the EXEKUTOR bandwagon

Citation Envoyé par theoutsider Voir le message
    Scottie 2lo lol...Une petite fille avec deux diamants aux oreilles et des vneck...Criss tu mets tu des g string aussI?

28. Likes buttpirate Liked this post
    Banned

Status
    Car:
    Acura legend
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    awww the blue ear marvel story was really nice.

Page 4 sur 14 PremièrePremière ... 23456 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages