Need tires advices

cassard

Premium
I need new tires for the Cr-V, but I have no idea what to look for since it's the first summer I'm gonna be with the car.

Looking for best bang for the buck tires. I don't need high performance and I won't do dirt. I just want tires that are good all-around, any ideas ?

back in the days i was using toyo spectrum ! now im using toyo extansa but its not as quiet as spectrum. S-drive are quiet and sticky to the road but a little expansive and they do not last as long as spectrum.

you could considere motomaster SE if you want to go on the cheap option. If you would like to spend a little more maybe the potenza re92.

ummm by my experience. Nothing NOTHING beats the Aprilla ATR sport tires available in a great range of sizes.

VERY affordable , GREATTTT reviews and GREATTT grip even in wet.

Check them out on 1010tires.com. I had them on a ae86 swapped s2000. Was great.

Even in the 245/40/18 , it costs about 130$ each.

If you aren't looking for anything in particular but value why not look on Kijiji and pick up a set of wtv you can find that have 80% thread for less than half the price of new tires

Check discount tire direct, c'est des States, mais offre un excellent prix et service a la clientèle, ils ont aussi des rabais spontané durant des congés divers (pâques bientôt). Sinon garde un oeil sur kijiji, on trouve des bon deals faut juste bien filtrer les annonces et éliminer les offres du type "Hassan".

Sent from my Vtaaak de ti-coune ricer using Tapatalk

thx, ouin j'avais pas pensé a Kijiji.

J'voulais juste une idée de model pour de quoi de standard pour un CR-V, mais j'vais aussi checker les reviews sur internet

back in the days i was using toyo spectrum ! now im using toyo extansa but its not as quiet as spectrum. S-drive are quiet and sticky to the road but a little expansive and they do not last as long as spectrum.

you could considere motomaster SE if you want to go on the cheap option. If you would like to spend a little more maybe the potenza re92.

Les Re92 sont TRES mal coté et tres cheres!

Back