So very tempting...

Overpriced. That money gets you a clean e34 m5 which has a lot more of itself to scream about than this, even though this is a wagon.

Overpriced. That money gets you a clean e34 m5 which has a lot more of itself to scream about than this, even though this is a wagon.

I both agree & disagree with this... For sure the M5 has that amazing screamer of an inline 6, but the 4.4 V8 mated to the 6speed 'box isn't something to frown at either imho...I struggle to decide which is more exclusive on N-A soil: E34 M5 sedan 3.5 or E34 4.4 Touring??

Much lulz were had ITT
But damn clean wagon!! WOW!
original.jpeg

I both agree & disagree with this... For sure the M5 has that amazing screamer of an inline 6, but the 4.4 V8 mated to the 6speed 'box isn't something to frown at either imho...I struggle to decide which is more exclusive on N-A soil: E34 M5 sedan 3.5 or E34 4.4 Touring??

Definitly the Touring 4.4 6speed but the difference is, anybody can make that, and there are many e34T shells out there available while the e34 M5, there is only a finite amount of and you can't "make" one :p
Also e34 M5 is one of the last hand made ///Ms... I could go on :)

Je prendrais la touring 100 fois avant une M5 mais le summum serais une e34 m5 touring ;) meilleur des 2 mondes IMO

Pas déjà avoir 3 wagon sa m'aurais grandement intéressé

Pour avoir eu une E34 540 6 speed je peux dire que c'étais toute une voiture et je regrette de l'avoir vendu :( je ne l'aurais jamais vendu si sa avait été une touring

Je prendrais la touring 100 fois avant une M5 mais le summum serais une e34 m5 touring ;) meilleur des 2 mondes IMO

Pas déjà avoir 3 wagon sa m'aurais grandement intéressé

Pour avoir eu une E34 540 6 speed je peux dire que c'étais toute une voiture et je regrette de l'avoir vendu :( je ne l'aurais jamais vendu si sa avait été une touring

If it were a touring with the 3.8 M5 SWAP, then it would be worth the asking 15k easy. Let alone an M5 touring, those are soon to be priceless.

Back