École de conduite pour cour de moto

A million thanks to lonestar for putting up with my shit and helping me get my 6a learners a breeze! If your looking to learn ride, you need to sign up with MTL MOTO PRO!

Well said

y7e2e5an.jpg

What makes MTL Moto Pro so great, is that Renan actually gives a shit. How many teachers have you had in your life where you can say the prof really cared about how well you are doing in his/her class ? In my life, I can count them on one hand. They are rare.

@Lonestar is definitely one of those Profs who truly takes an interest in your progression. The guy really wants you to ride well and pass your test. He isn't just there to pass the time away and cash your cheque.

For anyone in Montreal looking for a great motorcycle school, west island, anglophone, francophone, don't think twice. Go to the guy who wants you to ride as well as you can.

He did that for me. He was definitely on my case more then once for bad habits and he managed to get me to the point where I felt really comfortable on the bike.

Thanks @Lonestar

0xhqemQ.jpg

Hey guys, anybody interested in taking motorcycle classes this winter?

I got a couple courses being given in both languages this end of November and early December for anybody looking to get a head start on the new motorcycle season in 2015. There are new changes being drawn up for this spring including the removal of the accompanyier laws that prevented a lot of beginner riders from riding their bikes alone, so doing your theory classes now will definitely get you rolling in early April all by yourself!

The french courses are given this November 28th-29th-30th from 7pm-10pm friday, 12pm-3pm saturday and 12pm-3pm sunday.

The english courses are given this December 5th-6th-7th from 7pm-10pm friday, 12-3pm saturday and 12pm-3pm sunday.

Please don't hesitate to call us if you got any questions, or feel free to come check out our website at mtlmotopro.com

514.505.6686 (MOTO)
Renan

Salut les boys! Qui serait interessé a prendre des cours de moto durant l'hivers?

Oui ca se donne! Je donne des cours théoriques en francais et en anglais dans 2-3 semaines. Vous aurez plus de temps a étudier votre livre pour votre examen écrit a la SAAQ et comme ca perdre moins de temps de rouler ce printemps quand ils enleveront la loi d'accompagnateurs.

Les cours en francais sont le 28-29-30 Novembre de 19hrs a 22hrs le vendredi, midi a 15hrs samedi et midi a 15hrs le dimanche.

Les cours en anglais sont le 5-6-7 Decembre de 7pm a 10pm le vendredi, 12-3 samedi et 12-3 le dimanche

Appelez nous ou visitez notre site a mtlmotopro.com pour plus d'infos.

514.505.6686 (MOTO)
Renan

Last edited:
Est-ce qu'il y a des « gros » qui ride ? 6' pour 240lbs de fat c'est possible de rider ? Je suis "gros" mais en forme ça m'empêche pas de faire du kayak et d'autres activités.

Ouais, sans problemes.

Tu devras surement ajuster la suspension a ton poids par contre, that's it.

Pas de trouble pour un gars de ton size... Suffit d'avoir une moto qui est confortable pour toi!

Learn how to ride a motorcycle at MTLMOTOPRO.com

Allez up, c'est le temps parfait pour s'inscrire.

Profitez dont d'un instructeur passionné, qui ce soucie sincèrement de votre sécurité...pas juste de votre paiement !

But dorsnt the contract consist of starting and finishing with the school? (Technic). Im just waiting for spring to roll around so i can start the closed course practical part.

Nope.. if u did ur theory there u can easily get ur money back n continue elsewhere. They'll pay u back for the unusued portion of the course (practicals) as well as give u an attestation of what's already done.

Give me a call tomorrow n we'll talk. I'll probably end up saving u money down the line.

Renan
514.505.6686 (MOTO)

Do it. Technic won't teach you as well as Renan for the same period of time. Ever. On top of it they'll suggest taking extra classes or wait until you fail and get you back to their classes. Good example was when i wen't for my closed circuit with Renan, we ended up going with a group of Technics students. 50% failed, one even managed to drop the bike in the beggining of exercise by simply avoiding the simplest rule of front brakes. The only reason why many went to Technic (from what i heard) they were the first with the ABS bikes which made the emergency braking easier. Anyhow if you don't go to MTL Pro you might as well put an extra 200$ aside for the "unexpected" spendings.

Do it. Technic won't teach you as well as Renan for the same period of time. Ever. On top of it they'll suggest taking extra classes or wait until you fail and get you back to their classes. Good example was when i wen't for my closed circuit with Renan, we ended up going with a group of Technics students. 50% failed,

I saw a similar result when I went for my test with Renan's students and a bunch of Technic students were present. We looked way better prepared. I'm also hearing all kind of shitty stories about how the "on the road" practical classes for many schools sucks balls. Was a blast of a drive with Renan.

Guys, it`s simple, Lonestar is a MontrealRacing member like all of us, he is passionnate about what he is doing and you see it right away in his classes, why not encouraging a friend from here!

A lot of schools, the teacher want only one thing, finish is day and go home, don`t even pay attention to his students.

In my case, I am perfectionnist and last summer, before my closed course exam, I ask Lonestar if we can spend 1 hour extra and he simulated the exam with me as if it was the real one, stressing and pushing me, screaming at me "Your girlfriend will leave you if you miss this!!!!". Even at the end on the last exercice (The winner circle) I forgot that we need to do it two times and I tried to turn to sharp and drop the bike!! (first time in the whole classes, we had a good laugh!! lol :bigup:

Let me tell you that for the real exam, I was ready for it! :D

Alright boys, more motorcycle courses coming up this weekend!

Sunday March 15th, we got an english course from noon to 3pm.

Please come half an hour early to register, or call us / email us to open your file.

Only 699.99$!!! You can pay in up to 3 installments.

Salut les boys, on a des cours de moto qui débutent ce weekend!

Samedi le 14 Mars, nous avons un cours théorique en francais de midi a 15hrs.

SVP venez une demi-heure plus tot pour l'inscription, sinon appelez / emailez nous pour vous inscrire.

Seulement 699.99$!! Vous pouvez payer en 3 versements.

Merci! Thanks!

Renan
MTL Moto Pro
514.505.6686 (MOTO)

10010298_1375157106103712_5477583514976166171_o.jpg

Hi lonestar, I have my learners permit since last may, in April im able to pass the road test. Can I take some refresher hours with you in order to prepare? The school I went to didn't teach me anything concerning the road test! I never even learned how to park! Would 2 hours be enough? What bike do you use for the road test, the boulevard?

Thank you!

Joe

Back