Sad day for men...what on earth have we become?

but I like AE boots :(

281989021_16808005ac12.jpg
Do you wear your jeans like that?......

Sup, humping on that wagon too...no faggettery for me thank you.
Jeans, t-shirt PLAIN and reg shoes or construction looking boots

Don't need to look like a complete bum, wearing plain tees and baggy blue jeans all the time, and you certainly don't need to dress like a fagala all the time.

Balance kids, Balance.

Btw all you anti fashion blue jean white T-shirt wearing guys might just be a whole lot more fashionable than you think.

Normcore, look it up.

Might wanna dress up a bit and tuck in that shirt cause as far as im concerned you're a trending hipster if you wear jeans, white tshirt and sneakers :D

The only way I would buy a 5k suit is if tomorrow I got some executive job at 500k a year .i used to care about how I dress up to my late 20's , now I just don't give a shit , 90% of the time nothing matches lol unless its a special occasion and I get to wear my Zara suit

The only way I would buy a 5k suit is if tomorrow I got some executive job at 500k a year .i used to care about how I dress up to my late 20's , now I just don't give a shit , 90% of the time nothing matches lol unless its a special occasion and I get to wear my Zara suit

Such a badass.
jon-stewart-colbert-bravo.gif

Btw all you anti fashion blue jean white T-shirt wearing guys might just be a whole lot more fashionable than you think.

Normcore, look it up.

Might wanna dress up a bit and tuck in that shirt cause as far as im concerned you're a trending hipster if you wear jeans, white tshirt and sneakers :D

I'm not denying I do it for a reason. I've got an upper body covered in tattoos. Theoretically, I should be labelled a "greaser" But due to the nature of the welding profession, having a head full of grease is a no go. I will admit also to spending the LEAST amount possible on clothes. Except underwear. Nothing like a good pair of boxers.

You know its funny, I'm in the same generation as these "Yummies". But instead of spending 1k on a scarf 5k on whatever the hell else, I buy tools, finance books and maybe spend like 200 bucks on clothes. This fashion crap is the worst investment, you spend 6k in 1 month and its worth like 60 bucks at year's end.

Can you flat billed, $200 t-shirt, jeans wearing crowd dress yourselves properly when you go out for dinner to a nice restaurant. And for the love of God, take your damn hat off at the table.

Can you flat billed, $200 t-shirt, jeans wearing crowd dress yourselves properly when you go out for dinner to a nice restaurant. And for the love of God, take your damn hat off at the table.

0 fucks given. New Era cap kept at the table, except if I'm in a fancy steakhouse where the steak is so good that they deserve my total respect. THEN I take my hat off.

0 fucks given. New Era cap kept at the table, except if I'm in a fancy steakhouse where the steak is so good that they deserve my total respect. THEN I take my hat off.

Pas besoin de porter des chemises de soie pi des souliers pointus pour savoir vivre. À table t'enlève ce que tu as sur la tête, steak pas steak.
En tk c'est ce qu'un gars, qui passe 80% de son temps en ouaté, jean et t-shirt, pense.

I had no idea so I googled "Martini Satchel" thinking it was a clever way to transport your drinking paraphernalia.

I was wrong, it's just a fucking purse.

I'm confused.

I'm willing to bet all these Allen Edmonds shoe wearing, astire f. Handkerchief sneezing, double breasted Brunello Cucinelli wool jacket wearing, Tod's leather briefcase carrying, white gold Altiplano watch owning, 70's Alfa Romeo convertible driving, Williams & co oyster knife shucking, uomo perfume wearing SCENESTERS this article is talking about have a life long subscription to Esquire magazine.

Sad state of affairs indeed.

Though I like to buy clothes that fit well and shoes that last. A well made $300 pair of boots (AE rubber soles for example) will last 10 years and then can be sent in for a complete re-sole. They will also look good.

Your $120 pair of aldo made in China boots might last 4 months at best.

Sometimes it's smart to buy quality items that will last a long time. A $1k scarf or $5k coat or $500 murse is fucking ridiculous though if you ask me. There's no added value in buying that crap.

Back