Dating at 30+

BurnsWRC

Is it me or any of you dating girls above the age of 28 having a hard time too. I find that women past a certain age just don't work as hard as they used to. I'm 35 and the past few girls I've been seeing had no problems walking away for the most mundane of issues. Either because they've been heartbroken so many times that they basically walk away scared to be hurt again or they simply think that they are somewhat independent and can do better at the first sign of a problem.

Any thoughts, personal experiences?

I'm 33 I'll never date a girl in their 30's + up. Either they are washed up with 2 to 3 kids or been hurt so much like you mentioned that they just don't give 2 shits. Also they are just way to clingy. My looks do attract younger girls and that's what I like you can get a smoking hot 20 something year old who is still pretty new and she can live the way you live without throwing the money at her like all these older bitches want.

It's true.... I'm 34.... and the women in there 30's are really something..... too clingy demanding and at the first sign of trouble... Chow bye.... then again..... I'm a little the same way... is something bugs me.... I'm gone.... What I find really bizarre.... women in there 30's with children or without seem to look for guy without children... I don't know..... but it seems to take a guy and a girl to make a child... what to they expect?? that we are all waiting for them and that in our 30's we all don't have any kids??:p

31 here. Went from a 33yr old to 23yr old gf. It was like night and day and confirms BurnsWRC's theory 100%.

Must also add: dat perky FTW

Unless you're balding, there is zero reason to ever date a girl in her 30s. Im 28 and have met so many 30-40 year old lunatics it makes me laugh. Even I know to stay the fuck away from the black hole age range for anything more than fun. Its basic economics if you think about it. Women zero demand from 29-35

At younger bracket they are competing against the cute 22-25 year old fresh university grads still partying. At 35 they are left with the divorced dudes thats it.

My dad got married for the first and only time at 38 with my mom who was much younger. He did it right and so will I. They were married for 37 years.

You have a problem with bald guys?

NOHAIRDONTCARE

And it sucks even more when you have a medical condition such as Alopecia Universalis (loose ALL of the hair on your body... I'm almost there...) Yup.

As for dating. been single for a few years and I am turning 31 in a few weeks. To be honest, I do NOT see myself with a 30+ year old lady... I mean we never know, but as mentioned before, not all, but most cases are women that were hurt/played with or have kids... I enjoy life and take it not too seriously and I am OK with that. I do not NEED to have someone to push me around and that demands a house, car, buying her shit... chill out, enjoy life, let us talk, have a good time and then i'll take care of you. Show ME that you are committed to long-term and that I am not some sugar daddy simply with you because you are afraid to be alone... I know that I am not.

Things is even if im gonna turn 30 im gonna look good till 45-50 amd those girl at 35 tHey already look old !

Over 40 you tell them that tHey look 28 and Hey will go crazy for you

None whatsoever. You make it easier for me to meet women with my lush head of hair. Especially when I show them my 79 year old dad with his full head of salt and pepper hair.

your lush head of hair ain't got shit on my self confidence and good looks, pic added bellow for reference:

bruce-willis-wallpaper-03.jpg

And it sucks even more when you have a medical condition such as Alopecia Universalis (loose ALL of the hair on your body... I'm almost there...) Yup.

wait... .so you're telling ME you don't need to shave your ball sac anymore AND no longer have a forest in your but crack, lower back and sholders?

IN!!!

LOL

Yeah, i get the same vibe as you guys do!

It just get more complicated, but at the same time, i need more of a woman then a girl, which is what a lot of those young girl are.

When we are hitting or near hitting 30, i believe we all know what we want and this is why we don't loose time over stupid shit.

Sérieux je vois agir les filles dans le début 20 aines et je ne me verrais pas retourner avec une fille de 20-21 (j'ai 28).

Oui physiquement c'est un plus et sexuellement elle n'ont aucune limite mais c'est toute le reste autour qui est plus difficile a dealer avec.

I can't really say from personal experience since I've been out of the dating game for a very long time but by watching my parents, who divorced when they were in their early/mid 30s, never remarried and are still single now (but had a few serious relationships) is that what OP is talking about is completely normal and will only get worse. You get very much stuck in your own ways and if you are doing alright alone as you get older you tend to be less and less flexible and willing to settle....to the point where you are looking for an absolutely perfect person that does not exist (or chances are extremely slim that they exist and you meet them also). My parents are so picky is unbelievable....even to simply go on 1 date let alone get into a relationship.

Back