Les elections, ca ralenti les ventes de maison?

Yes it does impact sales to a certain extent, at least in Quebec. Don't be fooled, whenever the PQ takes power investments inadvertently slow down, are scaled back and in some cases postponed indefinitely. Many will say no but they are naive.

The biggest issue is that young generations have less disposable money and this is because our governments have put us in deep debt while they continue to "steal" from the population with ever increasing taxes and services. Quebec has been living above its means for the past 40-years.

The good thing, you can pick up some very nice properties if things turn sour.

Bullshit IMO

Le marche est mort.

Je suis en train de magasiner une maison a louer... 99% des listings c'est des maisons a vendre qui n'ont pas de visites.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bullshit IMO

Le marche est mort.

Je suis en train de magasiner une maison a louer... 99% des listings c'est des maisons a vendre qui n'ont pas de visites.

Not 100% true. Properties are selling where I live if they are fairly priced.

Houses for rent??? What's a mortgage?? Brb staying at my parents house and saving up til I'm 30. Op op op oppa arab style

My parents put a 30k+ renovation on hold until after the election.

tinfoilhat.jpg
b347e732-6d5e-4bf1-9911-c7ad9dac406e

Houses for rent??? What's a mortgage?? Brb staying at my parents house and saving up til I'm 30. Op op op oppa arab style

price of a mortgage

none of the taxes

none of the maintenance

flexibility to move where ever more paying jobs will lead you

I facepalm every time I see comments in these threads

Back