Photoshoot: Really Cool Member Ride

wow people are so hateful lol... plus le temps avance plus le monde rabaisse les autres, ok c'est peut-être pas votre tasse de thé mais pas obliger d'en faire un drame, t'aime pas ça change de page c'est tout, sa me dépasse sérieusement le monde "hate" pis prenne quand même le temps de laisser un commentaire pour partir la merde, sa vous brulait par en dedans a ce point la ?... come on sibole....

Désolé l'ami, je déteste rouler sur l'autoroute et avoir un Crown de l'encan qui me suit et me rendre compte x km plus loin quand je prend ma sortie que c'était pas un policier mais bien un civil dans un vieux police pack...

Not a fan of civilians driving around in old cop cars / cars decked out like cop cars.....
X1000
Funny you say that because laval police. Montreal and my area saw it.....did you ever see a cop car in quebec black and white......did you did a research on C.R.S. I DID. .. But il ok not everyone has the same opinion. Especially on taste. But before saying something be sure of what you say. Do youre on research
Might not be illegal but I Hope you get harassed when you cross the border by the OPP.
http://www.intelligencer.ca/2012/04/24/really-he-wont-pull-you-over

Désolé l'ami, je déteste rouler sur l'autoroute et avoir un Crown de l'encan qui me suit et me rendre compte x km plus loin quand je prend ma sortie que c'était pas un policier mais bien un civil dans un vieux police pack...

its got the Los Angeles Police color scheme ... sa parrai que c'est pas un vrai char de police ..

char de tit coune ^

Im not a fan of people that drive "fake" police car too

but on a positive note, car look great except for too many stickers

Haters gonna hate. California is the only jurisdiction where it's actually illegal to drive a black car with white doors. Everywhere else, as long as you don't have any "police" stickers or strobes, cherries, spotlight, you're completely legit.
I drive a black SUV with white doors and no cop has ever picked on it.

Ya pas un membre bedjer ou de quoi comme ca qui c fait scrapper un char comme ca par la police ?

Plainte deotologie et toute le kit?

Lots of gratuitous hate ITT.

It sure is not another hellaflushed volks with half the electrical system glitching out and a rusted hood, "built" by a clean hand kid whose local hero status project amounts to driving the shitbox around to various shops and paying other people to work on his car.

Ya pas un membre bedjer ou de quoi comme ca qui c fait scrapper un char comme ca par la police ?

oui je sais de quoi tu parles, y avais un vieux crown vic 88 a peu pres monté a la old school pis y avais une police qui c'était arreter en avant pis etc.. jai entendu cette histoire.. le cop avais pas ben ben le droit de faire ça

well.. better this than those TOYZ autoart cars that constantly get Danny's car of the month lol

7ffa18c2ae869c5b480de6a7ce641299.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-against-Maserati-cop-car-driver-silly.html

f77e41c2787132ed22f1cd6f610512b0.jpg

This guy is being charged with impersonating a police officer

lol ^^ thats stupid because in massachusetts the police color scheme is not even black and white, like i said a couple posts higher its LA police color scheme:

Mass%20State.jpg

4490563081_556cd33492_z.jpg

They dropped the charges.

Matson said the law states that a person must “acts as such or requires a person to aid or assist him in a matter pertaining to the duty of such an officer,” which his client didn’t do. He stated in a blog post about the charges that “dress up is not impersonation.”

Waiting for the moment he will get stopped by police for looking like one and post in the CSR section.

A friend of mine lend me his for a week a couple of years ago and i put Rice Patrol stickers on the doors and got thumbs up from cops in a tim hortons parking lot, as long as he doesnt have the lights he's not gonna get harrassed.

Le char de bedger avait des gyrophares (couverts par une housse, mais quand meme) et un spotlight. C'est ça que les flics ont enlevé de son char, pas la paint job :)

Mon char ne ressemble à aucun char de popo de cette partie du continent. Le char du OP non plus.

b939ca27f532c1dce53e9443f531bd0a.jpg

haha c'est hot, ca va vraiment prendre un pushbar et une grosse antenne de CB apres ca :D
J'avais pense à un push bumper, mais ils sont assez rare, vu qu'aucune police au Canada n'utilise les Expeditions. On en trouve aux states, genre $400 + shipping.

its got the Los Angeles Police color scheme ... sa parrai que c'est pas un vrai char de police ..
You don't have to look that far, just across the river. The OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) also has the same colour scheme.
Stolen from Google Image
opp_2007_web1.jpg

OPP-car36.gif

image.php

Funny you say that because laval police. Montreal and my area saw it.....did you ever see a cop car in quebec black and white......did you did a research on C.R.S. I DID. .. But il ok not everyone has the same opinion. Especially on taste. But before saying something be sure of what you say. Do youre on research

Almost everyday. Duh.

2013-03-01-01-46-32-policiers_odanak(5)_sorel.jpg

Back