Photoshoot: Really Cool Member Ride

Always feel like bitch slapping these ppl that drive around with old police cars.
I don't even....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you say that because laval police. Montreal and my area saw it.....did you ever see a cop car in quebec black and white......did you did a research on C.R.S. I DID. .. But il ok not everyone has the same opinion. Especially on taste. But before saying something be sure of what you say. Do youre on research

It all legal that what count. And great advertising for montrealracing.com and icar. Seriously it not a show room Car im not expecting to be member of the year and it not my goal im just a fan of this site and people with their cars. That it.

lol you can't be serious, a wanna be cop car with huge stickers. I hate those but at least on this one you can see straight away its not a cop car.

Hey carlo, now that you've been driving this for a while, have the cops ever given you a hard time about it?

I'd like to paint/wrap my truck's doors white with decals and possibly a push bumper (see photoshop below). But I don't want any crap from the 5-0. I won't have any sirens or lights or anything.

BTW: where did you get the letters done?

epytygad.jpg

^^ A mon avis du monde qui essaie de copier une auto de police, sa mérite son ticket all the way. Non mais c'est tu gossant.

wow people are so hateful lol... plus le temps avance plus le monde rabaisse les autres, ok c'est peut-être pas votre tasse de thé mais pas obliger d'en faire un drame, t'aime pas ça change de page c'est tout, sa me dépasse sérieusement le monde "hate" pis prenne quand même le temps de laisser un commentaire pour partir la merde, sa vous brulait par en dedans a ce point la ?... come on sibole....

Guy i have another car it a 2 seater that sit at home. With 2 kids i cant really use it. If you read the story good i did this mostly for my kids and i. Im a big fan of this site and icar. Im not the member of the year.lol just a real good fan. And free advertising for the 2 think i love the most....ICAR & Montrealracing.com

That'S the spirit, let hater hate...

Back