Where to buy rubber to make mud flaps

flip213

I lost a mud flap last weekend in that shit slush we had on the roads. does anyone know where to find a rubber mat i can make a new one out of? Mine are just plain black rubber and they do the job well.

Thanks!

Cool thanks they look really solid. I heard Subaru des source does them as well. Do them come installation hardware also? Mine have some plastic washer and bushings. What was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

Cool thanks they look really solid. I heard Subaru des source does them as well. Do them come installation hardware also? Mine have some plastic washer and bushings. What was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

The only OEM mudflaps I can think of are these:

mwt8O-HkD7oS68Go-qCx9mw.jpg

However it's entirely possible Subaru buys RA mudflaps and puts their own logo on them, which will be pricey.

I've owned RA's on my Mazda and currently have Dahu's on my Subaru and there's a massive difference. Dahu has metal radials embedded in the flaps and the RA's do not, Dahu's are also much thicker.

They're so durable he ships them in saran-wrap. You have no idea how amused I was when I got them in the mail like that. I was giggling all the way to my car.

13043105835_77d003c712_h.jpg

His are $100 with $10 shipping. RA's are $160 without tax and are inferior.

These actually look the ones on my car now. Maybe the guy who put them on the car before i got it got these ones as well. Like I said i lost somewhere and looking to replace it. they are good quality like these ones seem to be. I will contact this guy and see if he only sells just one.

Back