ASE LC Lapping/Test day MAY 18th

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Hey Guys,

The ASE LC is holding a test day on the 18th of May, for anyone who wishes to participate.

The day is open to Road Racers (SPC, Vintage, CTCC,), Lappers, and the participants of the time Attack on the 19th.
Space is limited so please make sure that you get your forms in to us quickly!

Gates open at 8Am for Roll in, and the Driver's Meeting is at 9:15am.
Track goes HOT at 10am. We run 20 minute session groups >> Over 120 minutes of track time per group during the day.

Cost of the day is $160, and the form can be found on the ASE Lapping club section of the Perry Performance site.

http://www.aselc.ca/
If you have any questions, please email kevin or carl @perryautolaval.com

Gates open 8am.
Registration is 8:30 to 9:30
Drivers meeting is at 9:30
First session is 10am
Lunch is noon to 1pm.
day ends at 5pm.

3 groups- you will be assign as you arrive and register/check in.

Form filled out and faxed ...
Cant wait for that day, if it is similar to what I experienced at the AISA school, this day will be a blast!
Let's hope mother nature is on our side!

dimanche c'est une journée test day, la vrai journée de course c'est lundi ou il y aura essais, qualif et 2 courses.

ça coute 10$ pour les spectateurs, l'autodrome a décidé de commencer à charger cette année. Le dimanche ça doit être gratuit mais c'est pas une course donc c'est comme une journée de lapping, pas mal moins intéressant pour les spectateurs et c'est pas tout les autos qui vont être là.

Hey Guys,

The ASE LC is holding a test day on the 18th of May, for anyone who wishes to participate.

The day is open to Road Racers (SPC, Vintage, CTCC,), Lappers, and the participants of the time Attack on the 19th.
Space is limited so please make sure that you get your forms in to us quickly!

Gates open at 8Am for Roll in, and the Driver's Meeting is at 9:15am.
Track goes HOT at 10am. We run 20 minute session groups >> Over 120 minutes of track time per group during the day.

Cost of the day is $160, and the form can be found on the ASE Lapping club section of the Perry Performance site.

Gates open 8am.
Registration is 8:30 to 9:30
Drivers meeting is at 9:30
First session is 10am
Lunch is noon to 1pm.
day ends at 5pm.

Hey Carl. Do I need to show up earlier or somewhere else if Im paying cash at the event?

I filled in my form accordingly "...will pay at the door", as per Kevin, and faxed it to him a couple of weeks ago...

Gates will open at 8am,
be there no later than 8:30 if you have stuff to finish up with me.

DRIVERS MEETING WILL BE AT 9:15am, so don't be late and disregard other info that says it may be later.

Gates open 8am.
Registration is 8:30 to 9:00
Drivers meeting is at 9:15
First session is 10am
Lunch is noon to 1pm.
day ends at 5pm.

Back