The official 2014 election thread

glad it's not PQ

sucks that it's a majority

it will be funny to see when charbonneau will get into politics and the PLQ...

Liberal majority just called by CTV

feelsgood.jpg

It does but it doesn't!!!! Makes sense?
I mean, sure, both the PQ and PLQ dealt with some shady people for funding of their campaigns, but for the first time of my life, I did not want to vote. I can assure you that I did, but I felt that it was too soon. Marois had to declare elections not to pass in front of the Charbonneau comission due to her Husbans shady business (you bet your ass that he did some shady stuff as well back in the hay-day) and personally, I hate that people use my hard earned money to do what they want with it.... I don't care on who's boat you go on, as long as my tax dollar is WELL SPENT. Part of me wanted to vote for the CAQ, but I do NOT trust Legault one bit and I am againts voting for a seperatist party which is what the CAQ, Quebec Solidaire and Parti Quebecois all want... so... logically, you vote for what represents you... I'm happy that Marois is out, but I do have many questions for Couillard! He is not out of the woods yet!

Le plus court mandat de l'histoire pour le gouvernement de Pauline Marois..

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Gaetan barette viens de planter fatima houda pepin dans lapiniere!!!! Wow!

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Liberal Majoritaire....

tumblr_mbjaxkrJzi1roglxl.gif

en tout cas les résultats de radio-canada et la presse sont quand même pas mal différents.

Back