nouvelle mazda 3 2014

max89

qu'est-ce que vous en pensez?

est-ce que certains d'entre vous en ont une ou l'ont test drive?

les review sont très bonnes, même RPM l'ont aimé (lolol)

4.8L / 100 km, faisable ou bullshit comme hyundai ont fait vla 2 ans et ont eu un retour collectif contre eux.

bref sa regarde quoi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't driven one, but I like it.
I find the exterior proportions are weird, but inside is very nice for an economy car.

The HUD is nice, if you have a higher model with the infotainment system that's pretty good too.

One little thing that's super silly though is the GX has no tachometer. It's irrelevant if you have an automatic, but on a standard car it's nice to know where your revs are.

yeah i was looking at the GS with heated seats that comes with leather steering/gear knob, automatic wiper and light and maybe some other thing i forgot.

I thought that was standard on the gs but it might have changed for 2014. I never was a fan of the m3 2010-2013 but the new model have something that could make me change from VW to Mazda, just that i might regret it.

Girl at work here bought a brand new one when this model came out and it has spent at least 3 weeks now at the dealer... Lemon? Coincidences? Don't know but that is the only one I know of :/

Car started to sputter on highway and since last week, the car start and turn off when it want, so according to Albi Mazda it must be the i-eloop thing, but even with that they could not fix it and they charge for a rental car ....

So now, my mom's car is at Mazda Repentigny since they provide way better service than Albi, and for your information, the car is the first new gen and so far, my mom brought it back for:
- the screen update (A software update)
- rattle in the backdoor (Fixed)
- car bock once in a while (Failed to find issue, still waiting for the real reason)
- manifold cracked (Replaced the part and they updated the ecu because apparently first batch was running way too hot and that they fixed since they started to ship Mexican Mazda3)
- rear brake pad that was sticking so they cleaned and regreased.

Overall, anoying issue for a first gen, but very cheap on gas (apparently automatic does better than manual) and fun to drive. Personally, I would buy one when it will be at his last generation year to make sure that all the trouble has been fixed.

I have one since the end of October, it's a sedan GS 6speed manual w/ commodity pckg, so it has automatic lights/wipers, heated seats, backup cam, infotainment system and so far it's really a pleasent car to drive.

Consumption is at around 6l/100km on the highway with really sticky winter tires and in the cold, so my guess is that its gonna get better in the summer. As for heavy city driving, I get around 7.5 to 8 l/100km, absolutely no highway, not to the specs again but no car does that city only, so I guess its really good.

Girl at work here bought a brand new one when this model came out and it has spent at least 3 weeks now at the dealer... Lemon? Coincidences? Don't know but that is the only one I know of :/

I don't have any problem so far, so it's really a surprise for me to hear someone had one...

celle la est fait au mexique? cant be as bad as my mk5 jetta ahah

Je sais pas pour la mazda3, mais j'ai ma 6 GT 2014 depuis juillet 2013 et aucun problème a date et je pourrais même ajouter que c'est le char neuf que je suis le plus satisfait d'avoir acheter.

J'attend impatiemment un speed6 de cette génération, ça serait la perfection !

max89, fait moi signe si tu veux de quoi , je travaille pour le groupe autolongueuil (KIA,Mazda, Nissan) :run:

I was actually wondering last night, will this car have the same rust issues? Guess we'll have to wait 18 months to see.

Based on EK-Ninja's post, sounds like they have more serious problems though!

I was actually wondering last night, will this car have the same rust issues? Guess we'll have to wait 18 months to see.

En ce qui concerne la rouille, la génération précédente de mazda 3 ne semble pas aussi pire que la première génération de mazda 3 et les protégés. Ma mere a une Mazda 3 2010 et elle n'a aucun problème de rouille pour le moment.

Haha, je ne sais pas, j'ai juste dit sa pour troller. Mais a bien y penser c'est tout a fait faisable

Les problèmes ont été réglé en 2010

I will probably never buy one but I like the look of the new Mazda 3. Sad to hear about the stupid electronic problems, but as others have mentioned I wonder about rust as well. They look nice now but wondering what they'll look like in a few years.

je viens de laver ma jetta 2007 et la rouille commence a s'attaquer aux portes avant et arriere dans les coins. jespere la garantie couvre sa!

si jme trompe pas celle de mazda contre la rouîle est de 4 ans seûement?

je viens de laver ma jetta 2007 et la rouille commence a s'attaquer aux portes avant et arriere dans les coins. jespere la garantie couvre sa!

si jme trompe pas celle de mazda contre la rouîle est de 4 ans seûement?

Garantie perforation est de 8 ans

x2, c'est juste normal qu'un char de 2010 ne soit pas encore rouillé (quoi que les premières 3 devaient être rouillées après 4 ans). En attendant on est plus safe avec une Corolla ou Civic, on sait qu'il faut surveiller les ailes arrière après 7-8 mais pas de mauvaises surprises à part ça. Je trouve ça abérant que les voitures rouillent toujours autant, mais quand on voit les voitures aux USA ou en Europe impeccables après 20-30 ans, j'imagine que c'est normal qu'ils ne se fassent pas chier à mettre la meilleure tole worldwide pour 3-4 pays, c'est plus simple de mettre un package de rétroviseurs et essuie glace chauffants pour rendre le monde heureux.

Back