Temps drag 2014

Im happy your car runs the same trap speed with 200 whp less..... Is your car a street car? keep in mind my car is a six speed that i drive to the track. No trailer queens here. Post up some details and time slips of your vehicle.

100% streetcar, full intérieur, power steering et air clim!
5 vitesse , et street radial 275-50-15

time slip et feuille dyno a venir

No car is to slow it's all for fun man but if you wanna talk the talk make sure your ass can back it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahahha i think shes got a little more left in her lol tiny little 66 mm turbo is near its limit. Maybe ill slap a 76 mm and shoot for 1000whp lol only time will tell. Cant wait for summer!!

13.1 @114mph /Rick(rsx type smoke) /03 RSX-S /Rotrex Supercharged K24 6spd / 2850lbs /street car /Hoosier Radials 225-50-16

1st pass with the new engine. leaving the line at 1500rpm cutting a laughable 2.2 60 foot.
Just getting a feel for the new power and trying not to break.
No grip 1-2-3rd at half throttle (failwheeldrive) and crossing the line in 5th gear due to short gearing.

My car keeps up with any 120mph car so im confident i can run mid to low 12s with some practice and a proper launch.
Slicks would really help and so would a lower final drive that allow me to finish in 4th gear.

Heres a vid

No burnout, 1st pass with the car since going supercharged. I was just getting a feel for it.
If i replicate my personal best 60foot from last year with a burnout im looking at a 12.70.
This summer il get into the 12s and thats as fast as radials and full weight will allow me to go.

Back