Temps drag 2014

retour en force du flex, on est monté a napierville fin octobre pour faire un best.

13.06 @ 105.75 mph gadz24 / ford flex 2011 v6 ecoboost / SCT tune, down pipe catless, cold air, pneus stock 20 po, 5100 lbs

l'an prochain ca va etre du 12s , nouvelle tune, map 3 bar et kit d'injection de meth.

En passant le mustang a 695whp c'est sur un dynapack qu'ils utilisent Federal. C'est TRES LOIN des chiffres de chez redline ou d'un mustang restrictif. J'aimerais voir patiner ca sur des pneus de rue ahahaha... Personnelement, j'ai pas le gout d'investir dans des slicks mais rendu a ce power la comme moi, Napierville sa track pas pentoute. En plus des lining de départs sont creusés à mort et la ligne descend tout seul. Sa s'enviens une vraie farce cette piste.

^^^ mais en yon peur den mettre dla colle
Faut yaller quand ya des gros evenements de outlaw pis de dragsters la ca colle en masse mais tu tire pas grands run.

Yavai lair a refaire lasphalte vla deux semaine sa piste
Jsais pas si yon fait les departs aussi

Vas tu a dautre piste desfois yen as tu des mieux au quebec

^^^ mais en yon peur den mettre dla colle
Faut yaller quand ya des gros evenements de outlaw pis de dragsters la ca colle en masse mais tu tire pas grands run.

Yavai lair a refaire lasphalte vla deux semaine sa piste
Jsais pas si yon fait les departs aussi

Vas tu a dautre piste desfois yen as tu des mieux au quebec

Jaime bien pont-rouge
En veux tu de la colle en vla!
Parcontre il a des temps mort le temp qui remettre/réchauffe du rubber sa track

I will... But not with slicks.. I'm having the same setup than you with a custom grind and dynoed 570whp...Might get a bit more 10-15 with the snow but no way 695whp on a mustang dyno with your setup pal. E-Force are really nice but they dont do high numbers vs whipples.

Bovi.Prelude , BRING IT ON THE LINE.

I don't have slick's I have drag radials. 2. My goal is to have one of the craziest e-force setups on a mustang. Whats funny about you is you say your not into drag racing but your here criticizing on a drag forum.

Saying Facts because everyone is not understanding your trap speed vs whp.. I dont care, and if you want to achieve big numbers on a e-force go for it. I just said, the numbers are high because u dynoed on a dynapack vs a mustang/etc. Numbers are always different depending on the dyno... your time is really nice and even if the trap is low, theres not a lot of people in the low 10's.

I love the fact that a lot of people talk . My car was dyno'ed at Expert tuning before federal played with it and it was dyno'd at 544 hp at the wheels. Once at federal the car was dyno'd again with the same tune nothing changed and it made 553 hp so these huge difference between the dyno's like you are stating i don't buy it at federal the car made 695 on a dynopack . People tell me it's 595 on a mustang dyno I don't buy it cause i am proof that the difference isn't there.

I love the fact that a lot of people talk . My car was dyno'ed at Expert tuning before federal played with it and it was dyno'd at 544 hp at the wheels. Once at federal the car was dyno'd again with the same tune nothing changed and it made 553 hp so these huge difference between the dyno's like you are stating i don't buy it at federal the car made 695 on a dynopack . People tell me it's 595 on a mustang dyno I don't buy it cause i am proof that the difference isn't there.

probablement que chez expert tuning ta eu les force au roue et que chez federal il ta sorti la force moteur?
car 553whp /.8 (drivetrain loss) = 691hp

ton poid vs mph arrive pres de 690hp aussi

Last edited:
I dont see how you can get 400hp from a e-force with that 3.25 pulley... Never seen this even with heads/cam.
I'm having 430hp stock, i have an E-force with a smaller pulley than you, with a custom grind cam and i have about 710 engine HP... Which gives me 280hp upgrade. So i dont know how you can get 400+ hp from a lower e-force setup and no cam...

Ace is saying right, a 800 engine hp setup should trap more mph.

Mustang dyno's will read roughly 10% less than a dynapack. A dyno is a tool used to tune cars, there is no point comparing numbers. All of the proof is in the trap speed. Whether its 695whp or 535whp it doesnt matter the guy trapped 132 mph in a street car on MT ET streets!! Weird because so did i..... And guess what.... I put down 701 whp on federals dyno. I swear those boys over at federal must be putting fairy dust in our motors making them trap such unbelievable speeds!! :thefinger

Wait till next year nightrider_si I think my boring mustang with my boring edelbrock will shock a few people Seth is already working on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustang dyno's will read roughly 10% less than a dynapack. A dyno is a tool used to tune cars, there is no point comparing numbers. All of the proof is in the trap speed. Whether its 695whp or 535whp it doesnt matter the guy trapped 132 mph in a street car on MT ET streets!! Weird because so did i..... And guess what.... I put down 701 whp on federals dyno. I swear those boys over at federal must be putting fairy dust in our motors making them trap such unbelievable speeds!! :thefinger

cest plus que je fais autant de mph avec 200whp en moin et un poid semblable au votre...

Im happy your car runs the same trap speed with 200 whp less..... Is your car a street car? keep in mind my car is a six speed that i drive to the track. No trailer queens here. Post up some details and time slips of your vehicle.

Heres a fun little supra quarter mile calculator ive used and has been pretty spot on: http://mkiv.supras.org.nz/dragracing.htm

Screenshot_2014-11-25-04-59-10_zpsf3vyanwi.png

Screenshot_2014-11-25-04-59-24_zpstaxv3wxs.png

Heres a dyno sheet:
IMAG0193_zps3iclsvqt.jpg

Time slip:
IMAG0304_zpsjh9nf9uq.jpg

Last edited:
Back