Temps drag 2014

brunosirdohc : Dit-moi le quand tu penses y retourner. Si je suis disponible je vais venir. Essaye de me le dire un peu en avance, parce que je ne voudrais y aller avec un plein de 91 octane, rempli à rebord, comme mardi cette semaine :S

je sais pas. Il me semble que la dernière fois que j'ai entendu parlé de lui et allait BIG avec un nouveau moteur, turbo, rebuild, ...
puis pouff plus rien...

12.763 @ 109.61 / darkounet / Corvette 1999 auto / bolt-ons / street tire
Managed a 1.973 60 ft bald street tires
New best wooohoo.

update !!!! 17-08-2014 " napi

11.54 @ 122 / type RRR / 2006 benz cls55 amg / 5.5 supercharge 105 oct tune / nittos nto5r radial / 4400lbs

Did you run the Corvette this year?

Not yet. Its running great and I just wanted to enjoy it all summer before going to the track and breaking something. I will run it in September when its a bit cooler and I don't have to worry about being down all summer if something breaks.
Actually, nothing should but I am a bit paranoid after last year.

Not yet. Its running great and I just wanted to enjoy it all summer before going to the track and breaking something. I will run it in September when its a bit cooler and I don't have to worry about being down all summer if something breaks.
Actually, nothing should but I am a bit paranoid after last year.

Let me know when you hit the strip! Do you think it'll be much quicker than that 10.42 you ran last year?

Let me know when you hit the strip! Do you think it'll be much quicker than that 10.42 you ran last year?

I will let you know. I am going Saturday for the John Scotti day but don't think ill run then.

It should be quicker. Lots of changes. 10.42 was on a stock converter and about 160 less RWHP, but as you know, it doesn't always turn out as we expect. I have to make some baby runs to set my WOT shift points, and then see what she can do. I have been trying to get them set but haven't been able to safely go WOT on the street.

I will let you know. I am going Saturday for the John Scotti day but don't think ill run then.

It should be quicker. Lots of changes. 10.42 was on a stock converter and about 160 less RWHP, but as you know, it doesn't always turn out as we expect. I have to make some baby runs to set my WOT shift points, and then see what she can do. I have been trying to get them set but haven't been able to safely go WOT on the street.

Holy... 10.42 and now a stall and 160 more RWHP?? I hate my life...

Vive les vettes. Je vais peut-être y'aller vendredi soir même si je sais que sa risque d'être de la merde... En esperant du beau 11, on verra.

Back