WARNING: Black IPhone 5 16G Stolen in Dorion

drift.mechanic

Today my car was broken into and my black IPhone 5 was stolen. It's easy to recognize because the top right corner on the screen face has a dent in the steel, but works flawlessly.

If someone happens to see it for sale in the classifieds on MR or anywhere, a heads up is much appreciated.

Cheers

Phil
514-691-1389

Seriously dude... If you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Fuck that shit passes me off! Sorry to hear about that dood! but Call your service provider and tell them your phone was stolen and they have your ieme number and can block the phone! don't make it easy for them!

Fuck that shit passes me off! Sorry to hear about that dood! but Call your service provider and tell them your phone was stolen and they have your ieme number and can block the phone! don't make it easy for them!

As soon as I had the police incident number, I had the phone black listed with all providers. The phone is basically a paperweight. If for some reason I can get my hands on it again, which I doubt, I can always have it unblocked. So the hunt is still ongoing to find the clown on Ebay.ca or Kijiji.ca. I'm sure I'll come across it one day.

It's not a paperweight, sorry to burst your bubble but there are many ways to counter this other than selling the parts :/

Back