Porsche 928 Concept Design

allroad

Not a real car nevertheless the designer Anthony Colard has talent. Maybe this could inspire Porsche to release a modern day 928.

Designed as a job application for Porsche, this was a very quick project (2 weeks). Simple but efficient, the idea is to bring back the 928 model to the current line-up at Porsche. Keeping true to the original four-seater aluminium body design, the car has a slick and simple bodywork without any fancy speed activated wing or things like that. It stays clean and true to its origins.

Fitted with a front mounted V8 engine, this autobahn cruiser is good for 400hp and a top speed of 280 kph.

The front end is very tidy and designed with very few lines, the volumes yet express strength and refinement with precise detailing in the lamps to show the technological quality of the car. The rear echoes back to the original 928 design with its very specific glasshouse, here now with a floating A-pillar to emphasize the curvature and continuity between windshield and side windows.

The tail shows its Porsche DNA by mixing the original 928 recessed lamp design with the new Porsche 991 lamps. The lower valance stays simple, integrating in orderly fashion the number plate and reflectors above a double exhaust diffuser.

Porsche_921-17.jpg

Porsche_921-16.jpg

Porsche_921-24.jpg

Porsche_921-14.jpg

Porsche_921-05.jpg

http://www.anthonycolard.net/Anthony_Colard_-_A_World_Of_Design/Porsche_921.html

je l'aime bien. il y a juste la lumiere du millieu en arriere qui me gosse. Je la remplacerais pour un light bar comme la conti GT

0602_02z+Bentley_Continental_GT+Rear_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

J'adore... J'ai toujours été fan de la 928, et dans le contexte actuel, elle serait un bel ajout a la gamme, en competition avec la Maserati Granturismo, la BMW 6er, Aston Vantage, etc. Ca pourrait rapporter gros a Porsche a mon avis...

il manque des phares rapellant ceux de la 928 originales au lieu de phares qui sont ressemblant au reste de la production Porsche actuelle

I love the door hanles integrated into the side windows
I find the front lights a bit too stretched...wish he kept a bit more or the original egg form on these
I love the tail lights and the rear fenders
maybe someone could do the same for the 924... a cheap Porsche sport car below 40k (then maybe I could afford a new porsche)

I love the door hanles integrated into the side windows
I find the front lights a bit too stretched...wish he kept a bit more or the original egg form on these
I love the tail lights and the rear fenders
maybe someone could do the same for the 924... a cheap Porsche sport car below 40k (then maybe I could afford a new porsche)

^^

Lol forget it...

A caymans S with fucking 290hp sells for 70k rofl...

Oh wait now their at 320hp...

Back