STOLEN URGENT Civic Si Turbo Edelbrock

scirocco16valve

Legacy Member
Urgent Need MR army to find my car.
It was still parked on the street at 7:30 and now 10:30pm it is gone. Now we have the time to be around 8:30 to 9:00pm from a witness.
They must have towed the car in the rain.

Anyone know where it is please contact me asap or call me at 438-969-1382

thanks

Last edited:
they guys that took it used a tow truck because it has a starter kill in it. plus the steering wheel has a lock parallel parked on the street.

Fuck, it's Civic theft season already eh... Is it really like this everywhere, or just in Quebec where the ticoune problem is out of hand?

Sorry to hear it man. Good luck *td* Bastards... Will keep an eye out.

Montrealracing.com c'est la mecque des voleurs de voiture pour les pièces. Si vous mettez à vendre votre voiture sur le board ou si vous affichez votre bagnole dans section Voiture des membres, de grâce mettez le moins de description possible sur la localisation du char ET sur le stock qu'il a sous le hood...

Je check ses 2 sections pour admirer certaines voitures, mais desfois vous êtes tellement négligents que je me demande si vous faites par exprès.

Bonne chance dans tes recherches.

Montrealracing.com c'est la mecque des voleurs de voiture pour les pièces. Si vous mettez à vendre votre voiture sur le board ou si vous affichez votre bagnole dans section Voiture des membres, de grâce mettez le moins de description possible sur la localisation du char ET sur le stock qu'il a sous le hood...

Je check ses 2 sections pour admirer certaines voitures, mais desfois vous êtes tellement négligents que je me demande si vous faites par exprès.

Bonne chance dans tes recherches.

Merci Mr L'curé!!!!

can't believe punks are still stealing these things........soooooo pathetic

don't think it is punks that want a joyride, I know it was towed and will see what is in the video footage from the apartment complex.

can't agree with you more, sooooo pathetic.

keep a look out guys

I hope the video shows a VERY clear image of the towing truck company. Towing industry = mafia...

Has anyone contacted you about the car? Maybe he was scouting it out?

I have had a couple people reach out and wanting my to buy my car but once I give them my number they disappear, nada.

Good luck finding it

Really frustated to learn that. Sorry about it man..Brust is right. BE CAREFULL. Everybody wants your stuff somewhere somehow. Dont trust people! Will keep a look for sur if I happen to see anything that looks like it.

Really frustated to learn that. Sorry about it man..Brust is right. BE CAREFULL. Everybody wants your stuff somewhere somehow. Dont trust people! Will keep a look for sur if I happen to see anything that looks like it.

I am frustrated that you cannot beat a tow truck unless you chain and bolt or denver boot all four wheels to the ground. Wonder when someone will invent something against being towed.

DSC_01091.jpg

Yeah, I doubt it's a towing thing. My neighbour had a kill switch and had removed his ECU and got his car stolen at night by a punk anyway.

Stupid question but... did you call the city towing dispatch service? It could be sitting somewhere for x & Y reason.

Back