R34 GTR For Sale- Montreal

Ils sont peut être croches mais j'ai quand même eu un deal mieux que ce que pouvait espérer avec eux pour mon moteur (2000$ pour un rear clip gen 3 complet avec 4 coilovers tein) et après 3 ans il est encore top shape.

Envoyé de mon Nexus S en utilisant Tapatalk

Si jme fit au photo, sont dans une shop sur Langelier a St-Léonard!!!! Peut etre passer voir demain voir ske ca dit !!! :)

I wonder if now that R34's are landing, if there will be buzz in the legal world to allow us to drive them.

It will be such a cash cow for the province if they do it right.

Jai croiser une s15 vla quelques semaines a trois rivieres... Ya une crosse possible pour plaquer des chars de meme au quebec mais jme souviens pu trop quoi, sauf jsais que jaime sa!

SI tu fais une conversion LHD, c'est tu plaquables ?

Je veux right now

non.

mais j'avais déjà parler avec un gars qui a une r33 gtr.
L'intérieur est comme une maxima, la convertion est possible.
Ensuite ca te prend tout les vin d'une r32 légal ou r33 non-gtr et cest ti gidou.
Mais faut vouloir en tbk, c'est cher, et même si ta lair légal, tu va te faire écoeurer quand même.

Sa s'appelle un boite la cross que tu parle lol

Non ce que javais entendu cetait un affaire de plaquer le char dans une autre province pour "limporter" au quebec par apres ou dkoi du genre... Pas trop sur de ce que je dit aussi

I once needed a diff for my skyline and I needed it before my scheduled inspection. The previous owner had contacted Osaka and got the quote and stuff, and my dad and I figured that if we saw them change out the diff, not much could go wrong. I was busy that day, but my dad drove the Skyline to Osaka and asked if he could watch them working on the car. They said no, which is pretty sketch knowing that they are basically a chop shop, so he just left. They called him back saying he could watch so we had the work done (we needed it in time for the inspection) and overall their work was fine. (cant get too much wrong just swapping a diff) The diff was also fine, but the oil in it was old causing it to lock on every little turn (its an LSD). With the new oil its perfectly fine so overall I cant complain about my personal experience with Osaka.

TL;DR Osaka sketched us out, but ended up doing good work in the end, cant complain.

I wonder if now that R34's are landing, if there will be buzz in the legal world to allow us to drive them.

It will be such a cash cow for the province if they do it right.

I don't see how it would really be a "cash cow". How many do you think would sell? I doubt there are that many people out there willing/able to drop 30k on a 15 year old car.

So whats to stop someone from getting the car registered in Vermont and driving it here? Isn't that how some people got through some loopholes in the past?

Buy yourself a small house in hawksbury ontario and change your official address to that one. Not only will you be able to get that R34 legally but also save on taxes each year

I put up pics and an article on these cars:

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2014/06/osaka-jdm-motors-a-un-vrai-skyline-gtr-r34-a-montreal/

gtr04.jpg

It's no big news, we had many R34 imported in quebec during the past few years.

There was a silver one back in 2008-09... here's a hint:

header_mr2.jpg

j me suis deja informé pis c'est assez clair .. si t'arrives avec un char de 15 ans ou plus et que le steering est a gauche y peuvent pas te virer de bord .. bref convertis le et tu pourras le plaquer..

Back