Event Coverage: So Clean 2014 Meet Kick Off

JagImaging

MR staff member
0514-soclean1.jpg

On Thursday night the So Clean guys held their official 2014 Kick Off meet. The location for this season is at Chag Autosport that is located off of Cote De Liesse and despite it being a Hockey night tons of people came out for the meet. It was crazy seeing the line up of cars backed up all the way down Cote de Liesse.

soclean0008.jpg

Crazy line up of cars waiting to get in.. The Parking lot filled up very fast.

soclean0003.jpg

Some very sweet Gens popping up this year.

soclean0038.jpg

Always love this colour combo.

soclean0067.jpg

Slammed Dog/Slammed car

soclean0059.jpg

Pretty sweet CRV.

soclean0081.jpg

The KNS bagged TL!

soclean0193.jpg

Now on new fancy wheels.

soclean0185.jpg

V8 FD Rx7..Purging his go fast juice.

For the full gallery check it out here!

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2014/05/so-clean-2014-kick-off-meet/nggallery/page/1

JAG

lots of nice cars, the traffic was crazy. Im going to be there earlier next Thursday so I dont have to park 3 lots down

Manque de real car!! I guess la température et le hockey aidaient pas.

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

these meets are cool, but damn i miss the days when people would show up with their project cars etc and actually have a modified car. honestly bagging your car, putting knock off rims with coilovers and stickers isnt car modifying. i aint saying that only cars with built motors should show up. im just commenting on the lack of original cars amongst a pool of the normal "band wagoners" , like seeing a hyundai genisis on rims or an audi on the floor with a t-slow 2.0 turbo is just blah.. doesnt anyone feel the same. what ever happened to the day when people would show up with crazy vs xx, or work meisters, interestng turbo options, rare oem interior options or crazy rare aero. the kinda stuff that would be cool to see in person, like the ratio is maybe 10 to 1 hahah . im just venting.

^ LOLLL

c'est n'importe quoi. poeple go in car meet because they just love car. but being mad because they are not modified at your taste...its not our problem.

different poeple, different budget, different taste.

some just have money for sticker, some just for performance, other for look...

but what they all have in common, the love of car.

if these "not modified" car are not cool enough for you, then why dont you make one that everybody want to see.

Back