Frankenturbo

brunosirdohc

I'm looking for a turbo upgrade for my 09 Gti

Was really considering K04 but i saw in the states that a lot of people were going frankenturbo. I saw that MCSULY got one installed not too long ago. My question is who is a distributor here in Montreal? Also, if anyone else was running a f23t here and if they are satisfied?

By the way, i know people are gonna say if you change turbo go big but my answer is simply no. I don't want to open up the block to do rods and bearings ext..

Thanks

Franken has great products ... i have a set on the s4

Weve installed many without any issues ... we installed the one on Suly's car

I recommend them all day long

Buy straight from franken .. Doug gives great service

Unitronic seems to have a tune for frankenturbo's

Its been a year that i am reading about franken's, I will go that way on my S4, and will probably go that way also with my A4B5

Check on Audizine for more infos, there's alot out there

Unitronic seems to have a tune for frankenturbo's

Its been a year that i am reading about franken's, I will go that way on my S4, and will probably go that way also with my A4B5

Check on Audizine for more infos, there's alot out there

I was told to stay away from them for that turbo, the source is someone who used to work for them and that is well known.

Anyways i'm not a Unitronic fan

I have one of the first test mule from slappydunbar at Frankenturbo in my car, i must say it'S a huge improvement over the K04 Power. and i didnt install the F4H manifold , so im still running on stock manifold...

im running revo stage 2+ at lowest setting, but you would really need a boost controller to use this without a custom tune.

i've never been BT but f4h is far enough power for me, my car seem to like to eat the wastegate flap though, it has gone through the flapper on my k04 , and now it seem like the same problem arise on the f4h...

I'd love to get one for my B5 1.8T, but seems there's no cheaper off-the-shelf tunes...most are $800+ and there aren't a lot of tunes that are made specifically for that turbo.

Yeah my uncle has a tune from J-Fonz (now "Epic Tuning") on his Allroad and it's very aggressive and not very linear power.

Yup i have it.
It's really good but i'm still waiting on a final tune.

The already built tunes they have are pretty good also.
Rombotis Tuning has them.

Back