what do you think about my insurance premium?

scirocco16valve

Legacy Member
What do you think about 250/year for liability (1 million) and comprehensive (250 deductible) auto insurance for my 1990 corrado?
Going to detuned the stage 4 and quiet as much as possible the exhaust.

Never had a ticket,never claimed anything to insurance, no accident and a big 6 years of experience lol

Gotta say thanks to alcohol... Was at ''télérence zéro'' did 0.04. That's why I'm getting buttraped.

Pm moi si tu veux une QUOTE d'assurance auto. J'ai rendu services a quelques membres de Mr qui ont eu des GEV. Pour des dui, aucune idée mais ça te coûte rien d'essayer. Même si ton renouvellement n'est pas du, la prime pourrait être si bonne que la pénalité serait assumée par le nouvel assureur

Envoyé de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk

1100$/year genesis 2013 i am 21 years old male driver with a 3 point ticket on my folder because of idiocies. 500$ deductible. It feels like i'm paying alot yet not so much because of my age, etc. You guys should try SSQ Auto, they are the one who gave me the lowest price

1200 par année pour une Mazdaspeed 2012, quand même pas si pire considérant mon dossier de conduite.

749 a year with la personelle for the TTRS. I was 29 in september when I got it and insured it. 2 way, 250 deductible etc

A few things I learned when shopping around :

- Never stay with your current insurance company more than 2-3 years unless they price match. I find they get complacent and just expect you to pay, while others are more aggressive wanting business.
- I know not everyone is capable of this, but if you pay your car outright, i.e : you own it fully, insurance premiums are MUCH less. Sometimes tightening the belt enough to buy it outright will save you a few thousand with your insurance company. Might as well right?
- Don't be afraid to split house and car insurance. Ya it's convenient, but that's how they try and trap you for life
- Allstate sucks :) By far the greediest insurance company no matter what.
- At least for me, additional alarm systems didn't really decrease the premium. Def not worth the extra cost in my case.

596$ full yaris rs. 592$ fz6r full.. Les 2 500$ deductible. J'ai 3 reclamations pas de tickets

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Back