3 piece wheel keeps leaking

je vais essayer avec le silicone en premier, mais comme j'ai dit. c'est pas des roue de 3 piece ordinaire.

Tu peux pas essuier le excess de silicone parce que c'est dans un genre de trou....

regarde bien la photo:

20140515_214405.jpg

Le silicone est sur un angle, dons si tu le mets entre le bolts, tu vais pas etre capable d'essuier l'excess, le "trou" est trop petit pour metter ton doit.

Pas obliger den mettre une tonne sur les faces du morceaux au centre du sandwich.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

just spoke to Exact Wheels. He said he doesn't really want to do them. Didn't really seem like he was interested in doing them.

I find it fucking ridiculous in a big city like Montreal you can't find a decent shop that has a reputation for rebuilding 3 piece wheels....

any shops open tonight to take off my tire? I'm on the South Shore!

just spoke to Exact Wheels. He said he doesn't really want to do them. Didn't really seem like he was interested in doing them.

I find it fucking ridiculous in a big city like Montreal you can't find a decent shop that has a reputation for rebuilding 3 piece wheels....

any shops open tonight to take off my tire? I'm on the South Shore!

I am really surprised that Victor would refuse any customer. Did you need the wheels done in a rush or what? I send out all my BBS wheels to him for straightening.

I would like to have the wheel back ASAP, depending when that is for the person we could discuss.

I would like to have the wheel back ASAP, depending when that is for the person we could discuss.

that is probably he refused you because he has other wheels that need to be done, so instead of getting your hope high by promising you something he could not deliver.

If you're on the South Shore, you might give them a call. Heard good feedback.

Centre De La Roue St-Bruno Inc
Rue Marie Victorin
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC J3V 6B9
(450) 653-2727

If you're on the South Shore, you might give them a call. Heard good feedback.

Centre De La Roue St-Bruno Inc
Rue Marie Victorin
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC J3V 6B9
(450) 653-2727
Just called and the guy said they went out of business.

This wheel is ridiculous.

I think its important to note that the other front wheel that is sandwich mounted on an angle is holding air fine with one bead applied after the wheels were torqued. Why this one just won't seal is beyond me.

ok well. I cannot say for sure what happened with the first time blackcivic11 and I sealed it but as for the second time, I think I know why it wasn't sealing air.

You see that line in the metal. That was the dude using a crow bar and just after the line, theres a nick in the silicone. I lifted it with a tiny screw driver and it looks like where the seal was compromised.

The dude that was putting on the tire wasn't experience with 3 piece wheel, i told him to be careful and i turned away and then turned back and he was using a crowbar. I immediately told him to stop and we checked the silicone. I couldn't see anything too clearly in the shop and we just proceeded to mount the tire. I should have checked... :(

VIDEO:

ok well. I cannot say for sure what happened with the first time blackcivic11 and I sealed it but as for the second time, I think I know why it wasn't sealing air.

You see that line in the metal. That was the dude using a crow bar and just after the line, theres a nick in the silicone. I lifted it with a tiny screw driver and it looks like where the seal was compromised.

The dude that was putting on the tire wasn't experience with 3 piece wheel, i told him to be careful and i turned away and then turned back and he was using a crowbar. I immediately told him to stop and we checked the silicone. I couldn't see anything too clearly in the shop and we just proceeded to mount the tire. I should have checked... :(

VIDEO:

WTF! all that work to have it fucked up by the tire guy lol I guess we'll do a round 3 assembly this week?

Back