Hellcat baby yeah ! Challenger 2015 Supercharged 6.2L Hemi

Alain95i4

Banned
le Hellcat en 2015 n'est plus une rumeur !
http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2014/05/its-official-supercharged-6-2-hemi

Tim Kuniskis, President and CEO of Dodge, said, “Dodge is the Mainstream Performance brand, and now combined with SRT, we are able to unleash a true GT car with an all-new driver-focused interior and the TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission combined with the most powerful V-8 Chrysler has ever produced. The Challenger Hellcat has been released!”

Hellcat-equipped cars will come with two key fobs, red and black; the red key fob unlocks the full horsepower and torque of the Challenger SRT Hellcat engine, while the black fob limits engine output. There is also a Valet Mode with a four-digit PIN code.

Allpar first reported on a supercharged 6.2 Hemi coming down the line on June 18, 2012. At that time our sources were predicting 700 horsepower, and based on experience with such predictions, we assumed it would end up at around 580-600. Eventually, as more news came in, we bumped that estimate up to 640-680 horsepower, but since it will be paired with an eight-speed automatic (in Dodge Charger and as an option in Dodge Challenger SRT), we also assumed torque would be limited to 640 lb-ft of torque.

Allpar’s predictions of the Hellcat logo and dual power levels have both been shown to be correct. Thank you, oh2o, Danno, Mr. Source, redriderbob, and others who provided advance info!

je suis deja en amour avec la cle rouge :)

videos
http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger/videos.html

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/05/20/2015-dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-official/

1980303_922187564463026_3430768483153228723_o.jpg

I simply don't care about MPG's - Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Based on the 392 Hemi V8 engine - the Hellcat is powered by a 6.2 Supercharged Hemi producing 600 + HP featuring a modified Viper manual Transmission

DG015_143CL-sm.jpg

DG015_150CL-sm.jpg

DG015_152CL-sm.jpg

interior-top-left.jpg.pagespeed.ce.RciNMisC2I.jpg

This is probably the most hardcore enthusiast pony car soon to be available... and it looks totally rad!!!

http://www.drivesrt.com/2015/challenger-srt-hellcat

Le video fait la promotion de la grosse technologie... ;)

tranmission de viper..
un LSD
un exhaust bi mode

pauvre dodge.

Very nice,

the look can keep going, still nice, the interior very nice, sound etc... very good

but the platform, seems to be the problem, it's a potato and will stay a potato even if they add another 1000 hp. A mustang or the new camaro with the new platform will be much faster on a track and much more fun to drive with 20% less HP

It's not a surprise that Dodge put a s/c on the Challenger. It's a heavy car that can't take on the GT500 and Z/28 head on. Everyone puts a s/c on these cars so why not have a factory warranted Package. Let's hope the tranny won't puke its guts under the abuse.

why not throwing a 8.4 viper engine ? at this point it's not like they're taking power to weight ratio in consideration

When I saw the thread tittle I was like, damn Alain is going to be stoked when he sees this thread...

Then I saw OP's name.

le SRT-8 est deja dans les 50-60 000$, ils vont demander combien pour ca?

Surment un bon 80000$ lol. Faudrait etre hard core muscle fan pour acheter une americaine pour 80k$... (Sauf la viper, corvette vu que c'est un peu plus haut gamme)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Le video fait la promotion de la grosse technologie... ;)

tranmission de viper..
un LSD
un exhaust bi mode

pauvre dodge.

Ça ne prend rien de plus.
J'aime mieux avoir une tranny manuelle de Viper et un LSD qu'un ordi qui contrôle tout et une dual clutch 10 vitesses.

It's not a surprise that Dodge put a s/c on the Challenger. It's a heavy car that can't take on the GT500 and Z/28 head on. Everyone puts a s/c on these cars so why not have a factory warranted Package. Let's hope the tranny won't puke its guts under the abuse.

Z/28 is a hadcore track car...

You must compare it to the ZL1 Camaro, V8 S/C

Back