Some guy tried passing off a VGA TL as a clean title

the automatic tranny in the TL isnt reliable..

2004 and up much less problematic...

Stay away from 1999-2003 though. Cost me ~2000$ to rebuild my tranny...

BTW, my father had a 2004 TL for a few years when it came out... I liked it a lot. Solid, fun, quick, reliable.

It doesn't have the BMW badge though...... :rolleyes:

did you say nigguhbeat?

26657590039_large.jpg

you need this then

Why don't you go and actually test drive a 328 before making up your mind that it's slow as shit? It's faster than an 05 tl, faster than a tsx (what were you thinking?), looks way better, handles better, more fun to drive and dat BMW badge u mirin? And unlike the 335i in that price range, you won't spend half of what you paid for it to fix all the shit that's gonna break within the next few months.

Make sure it has the sports package tho (lower suspension, stiffer springs and shocks, adjustable seat bolsters and thigh rests, beefier and smaller radius steering wheel). They're harder to find but well worth the time and money.

I know the 328 isnt slow, for sure faster than a TL or a TSX, but something about having a "middle ground somewhat fast" car pisses me off. I guess it's about expectations; I expect a TL or TSX not to be fast (and id be ok with it), but I expect any BMW I get to be stupid fast.

All honda V6 automatic gear box sucks. That's why if you get honda V6, you have to get MANUAL otherwise youre asking for trouble.

TL , Accord , CRV , ect , all plagued with automatic transmission problems and often, they are V6.

Imagine if OP actually went to SAAQ and transfered the car to his name. Only after the car is on your name , you realise its VGA, what do you do in this case?

If im not wrong, you can't do shit right? cause you probably passed the car to your name for 1$?

Yeah I remember the crv v6 what an amazing car !!

Back