Some guy tried passing off a VGA TL as a clean title

LePolak

Legacy Member
Iv'e been in the market for a new car and iv'e been checking out TL's and TSX's.

Went to go see a TL in Lasalle last night.

The car was clean outside, had a few little interior scuffs and tears but whatever, wasn't even that mad. The car was clean, almost too clean so i got a little suspicious.

The guy listed the ad saying it's a Florida car that he imported myself. Once I asked him about it, he got a little dodgy so I got skeptical hippo. I opened the driver door and noticed the remained of one of those "seal" stickers that said void void void. So at this point I felt dumb as shit that it took me longer than 2 minutes to realize this car is VGA as fuark.

I ask him for his regi, just as i suspected, ***RECONSTRUIT***

So I call him out, and he has the audacity to try to tell me that it could've just been a fender bender and that he was unaware of any accident.

I loled at his price and left, just rustled that someone would try to pass off a VGA car as a clean title and not put it in their ad.

PS: i had no intention of buying the car with those schwaggy wheels.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...age/587294045?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Cliffs:

-OP is a phaggot

Let me rephrase.

OP is a phaggot that won't man up and go Euro.

Buy another Subaru, at least you know right off the bat that it's VGA even if it's not. Profit.

Let me rephrase.

OP is a phaggot that won't man up and go Euro.

Buy another Subaru, at least you know right off the bat that it's VGA even if it's not. Profit.

almost went full euro but backed out because still not man enough

All joking aside, how's the price of that TL compared to the market? Seems expensive for a 2004 that's also american and VGA.

It's a nice choice though. Dunno if budget permits, but you should try to go with a newer, SL-AWD TL. Love these cars, drive great and reliable as fuark.

All joking aside, how's the price of that TL compared to the market? Seems expensive for a 2004 that's also american and VGA.

It's a nice choice though. Dunno if budget permits, but you should try to go with a newer, SL-AWD TL. Love these cars, drive great and reliable as fuark.

it was way high, but I had discussed with him right off the bat that I don't want the wheels and that we'd come to a price for the car without them on

Holly shit !! *jawdrop*

Achètes en une clean ( et manuelle) a 10 000$ et mets le kit de jupe...

La tranny auto de TL sont a chier, tu vas la changer un jour ou l autre..

Holly shit !! *jawdrop*

Achètes en une clean ( et manuelle) a 10 000$ et mets le kit de jupe...

La tranny auto de TL sont a chier, tu vas la changer un jour ou l autre..

tell me more about the tranny? don't know much about the acura game yet.

As mentioned stay away from auto tranny... My buddy blew his, they seem rather fragile.

Back