Finally got Costco membership. MR, awares me of the good stuff

rollingsound

So yeah I finally got my Costco membership after realizing the produce is actually pretty damn good and cheap, but what's the other good stuff I should be taking advantage of that's not obvious. Awares me please

It's good if you have a big family and buy food in bulk, or if you can freeze things. Depending on your style they sometimes put nice clothing out with good pricing. It's also 3 cents cheaper a liter for gas.

I've been buying 2 weeks worth of salmon, chicken breast and steak and freezer bagging it into single servings, just throw a bag into the fridge every night to defrost for next day or on the fly just do the bowl and cold running water method and it's ready in 30 minutes

Their meat is really good quality and the muffins are the best. Also the polish sausages they sell at the resto with saurkraut and mustard is amazing.

Costco has a lot of good deals, but some are better than others. If you want to make the most of it, take pictures of the price stickers and compare them to other stores you shop at.

I try to buy all my groceries there because it's convenient, but here are the best deals I found so far that are part of my bi-weekly grocery list.

pink_03.png

2014-04-17%2019.25.10.jpg

Ocean's Wild Pink Salmon

It's $9.59 for 6 x 213g cans that yield around 172g each (drained). That's $9.29/kg for Pink Salmon that's already cooked. The only ingredients in it is salmon and salt, no other preservatives.

Also, the Burnbrae Farms eggs are really cheap, $3.59 for 18 (extra large, 58g each). That's $2.39 per dozen.

Carrots are $6.49 for 4.54 kg ($1.43/kg).

You can also get the Kikkoman Soy sauce for $5.49 for 1.81L. Get a Kikkoman glass bottle dispenser from Walmart for $2 (with soy sauce) and use the jug to refill it.

Their paper is very worth it (toilet and paper towels)...they go on sale every other week. I try and buy everything at costco. They are usually better on quality compared to competitors, and their return policies are absolutely phenomenal.

barnak 1.8L de sauce soya pas mangeable t'en a pour 143 ans

si tu veux de la vraie bonne sauce soya Pearl River aux champignons extra epaisse made in china for chinese

ceci etant dit est ce que Costco a encore du fromage gouda en grain ? c'etait Sua Mega Coche

Oui il en as encore .

Sinon red rave à 24 can pour 16.99 . Defois en spécial à 12.99 . Pour moi qui bois pas de café c'est parfait.

Envoyé de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk

Bouffe pour chien, coors light 60 pack, linge pour bébé (pyjamas), couche, savon, bref un peu de tout, la pluparts des choses sont le même prix qu'ailleurs en spécial. Y'on des coffres a outils pas pire qui passe une fois de temps en temps. Etc etc

Les lames de razoir et l'essence.

DE razor is cheaper (and better).

Le pain (ciabatta en pack de 16 pour genre 5$, croissants), le fromage (feta, parmesan), les oeufs, la viande pour sa qualité, la litière à chat, les barres tendres, le linge, les livres, les essuie glace, les batteries d'auto, les céréales, le bacon, le gruau, le sucre/cassonade, arizona ice tea, les pizza Kirkland (celle au fromage est débile, 4 pour 10$), les yogouts.

Prends quand même le temps de magasiner, c'est pas tout qui vaut la peine.

M'excuse mais j'ai pas 20 minutes pour me raser. :)

M'excuse mais j'ai pas 20 minutes pour me raser. :)

C'est pratiquement le même temps... La seule différence, c'est que je me suis rendu compte à quel point la crème/savon à raser c'est important.

Je "face lather" avec un Arko stick, ca me prends 1-2 minutes de plus...

everything Kirkland is decent quality and decently priced. Try their beef jerky too for 9.99$

Back