Finally got Costco membership. MR, awares me of the good stuff

Dans le temps qu'ils avaient du Oakley ouais... Mais la c'est toutes des vieilles montures discontinues... Et c'est long pour rien pour se faire monter des vers! Ca a prit presque deux semaines pour mes lunettes y'a quelques annes... Je fais affaire avec mon opticien maintenant et ca a pas prit plus que 25 minutes j'avais mes nouvelles lunettes avec tous les gadgets sur les vers!

Pour sauver 200$ seulement sur les verres c'est en masse correct et il y a des marques. J'ai achet des D&C.

Ma blonde travaille l, elle a travailler pour d'autres cies et ils sont les moins chers au Qubec et au Canada. En moyenne on parle d'conomie d'au moins 150 $ par prescription.

So despite me explicitly telling the rep I didn't want the damn Amex card, what do I get in the mail today? Amex card. Fuckers hit my credit rating. I've emailed them a complaint we'll see how they handle it. Not impressed. That's fraud in my opinion. The girl was obviously getting some kind of incentive to get people on the card when she was setting up my membership.

Their AMEX is very good (Happy RIFFO?) but I just don't see how they could send you the card just like that. To get the AMEX you need to fill out a credit application and that's not the same thing as a membership application. What exactly did you sign?

Their AMEX is very good (Happy RIFFO?) but I just don't see how they could send you the card just like that. To get the AMEX you need to fill out a credit application and that's not the same thing as a membership application. What exactly did you sign?

I remember signing twice but I thought I was signing 2 sections of the same contract like on a car lease where you need to sign like a half dozen times

But did you sign an AMEX form? Where it asks you where you work and your yearly salary etc? If you filled the paper with one of those girls that sells the AMEX cards you most probably filled up a credit application in the same time as the membership. You should definitely go and complain, I'm sure they will rectify the situation because this is a pretty serious issue.

I remember signing twice but I thought I was signing 2 sections of the same contract like on a car lease where you need to sign like a half dozen times
that's why I always read everything before I sign it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So despite me explicitly telling the rep I didn't want the damn Amex card, what do I get in the mail today? Amex card. Fuckers hit my credit rating. I've emailed them a complaint we'll see how they handle it. Not impressed. That's fraud in my opinion. The girl was obviously getting some kind of incentive to get people on the card when she was setting up my membership.

Did you also sign up for the free (visa) Habs 10$ gift certificate card at the Bell center ?

Did you also sign up for the free (MasterCard) The Bay 10% rebate card ?

Did you also sign up for the free (MasterCard) 3¢ discount at Ultramar ?

Did you ?

Did you also sign up for the free (visa) Habs 10$ gift certificate card at the Bell center ?

Did you also sign up for the free (MasterCard) The Bay 10% rebate card ?

Did you also sign up for the free (MasterCard) 3 discount at Ultramar ?

Did you ?

No.

Sérieusement défois il fond des miracle...

J'ai pris la pétro point genre avec le ti gars dehors qui veut te vendre la carte de crédit. J'ai bien dit que je voulais juste la carte de point. J'ai même coché que je voulais pas la crédit ... surprise je recois la carte .. wtf caliss j'ai même pris le temps de pas remplir aucune section pour le crédit. IL avait pas mal juste mon nom , numéro de tel et adresse. Le reste étais toute vide. Coché non a carte de crédit ...

Je sais sérieusement pas comment il m'on envoyé sa

But did you sign an AMEX form? Where it asks you where you work and your yearly salary etc? If you filled the paper with one of those girls that sells the AMEX cards you most probably filled up a credit application in the same time as the membership. You should definitely go and complain, I'm sure they will rectify the situation because this is a pretty serious issue.

I remember having to mark my salary down but I've seen that before for like points cards and shit for demographic and marketing purposes so I wasn't too suspect. Also I was going to read several pages of fine print on a busy Sunday afternoon with a dozen people behind me in line. I asked for just the basic membership card, declined the credit card, declined the executive membership, trusted the bish. Shouldn't have trusted the bish.

J'ai une question par rapport au site web de Costco,

Me semble que je trouve rarement ce que je cherche. est-ce que c'est voulu puis ils ne mettent pas tout sur le site?

le '' search '' sur leur site web c'est de la vrai PITA , tu marques exactements la marque et le modele et ça ne trouve rien ! presque le goût de faire un falafel avec mon laptop

Donc c'est normal que ma session de magasinage en ligne finisse de même.

mg-580-tableflip.jpg

Holy thread revival!

No more amex its now mc.

And you don't need a membership card if you don't go often, just get the gift cards.

C'est quel beef jerky que vous pognez et dans quelle rangee ? Ca fait plusieure fois je cherche et j'en trouve pas ? De preference au Costco Laval.

gift card? Je comprend pas.

Avoir aboli Amex c'est une christie de bonne idée.

Tu demandes a qqn (membre) de t'acheter des carte cadeau pas cher, mettons 25$, en personne ou en ligne.

Tu vas la bas et tu payes avec ta carte cadeau et la balance autrement.

C'est parfait si tu vas pas là chaque semaine... Costco fait genre 90% de ses profit avec la carte de membre et non avec les ventes, c'est donc pas avec moi qu'ils font de l'argent.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

je trouves que leur beef jerky a vraiment un bon gout de caca

(ce qui est rare de Costco parce que tout le reste est vraiment DELICIOUS)

Back