What to do about stalker in my neighbourhood

beemw335

Hey guys, long time lurker, finally made an account. I need your advice on a situation, My best friend lives near gouin and toupin intersection ( in the Saraguay area) and theres a guy who literally does the same exact drive for hours on end every single day. Its been over a year he drives by his house every day, if he goes out to wash his car, during those 30 minutes Ill see him pass by at least 5 times. After a while it gets pretty creepy, because god knows what hes up to... I often over at his house and see him every single time (I live 5 minutes from him)
He tried talking to him but he just floors it past him every time I signal him to stop, and He's already called the cops they stopped him and the officer told him the guy is very weird and apparently has fun driving around in circles. Its been a year straight and still no sign of him stopping
Just imagine having some random guy drive by in front of your house 24/7 for a year straight, I dont even think he lives in the area.
I have his license plate...and the cops want proof that he's doing something wrong ( even though I see this guy flooring in in a 30 zone every day).
What to do...
Just for info: He started off in a white lancer, and is now in a black wrangler...same guy.

maybe he has OCD and has to do it "X" number of times before he parks his car.

Then once he parks his car, he has to re-do it again "X" amount of times since he can't remember if he did it "X" amount of times or "X-1" amount of times. Once this is done, he goes home and sits on his couch, only to wonder if he did the drive "X" amount of times.

So he has to re-do it again "X" amount of times since he can't remember if he did it "X" amount of times or "X-1" amount of times. Once this is done, he goes home and sits on his couch, only to wonder if he did the drive "X" amount of times.

So he has to re-do it again "X" amount of times since he can't remember if he did it "X" amount of times or "X-1" amount of times. Once this is done, he goes home and sits on his couch, only to wonder if he did the drive "X" amount of times.

SOLVED! MR's one man army to the rescue!

maybe he has OCD and has to do it "X" number of times before he parks his car.

Then once he parks his car, he has to re-do it again "X" amount of times since he can't remember if he did it "X" amount of times or "X-1" amount of times. Once this is done, he goes home and sits on his couch, only to wonder if he did the drive "X" amount of times.

SOLVED! MR's one man army to the rescue!

LOL yup I think you solved it!
But seriously guys, I know you say ignore him or wtv...but imagine for a year straight having a creepy guy who doesnt want to talk drive by your house every 5-10 minutes...its gets fkn annoying.

Strong username related get the flamesuit on cuz its sure ur gonna get

MoreFire

27408890d1387486221-toyworld-tw-t03-trace-picture2-17.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Very simple, fight fire with fire. Follow the guy home and then go around his block 5-6 times per night for a year. See how likes them apples.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

I'd discreetly follow him home. I don't know what I'd do next, but at least I'd know where he lives!

If I did not succeed, well then I'd only have to wait 5 minutes to get another go.

^ I saw the joke thread by lepolak...i have nothing to do with that.
Anyways for those that say to follow him, ive tried lol even with a 335 I cant catch this guy, he blows every stop and red light.
Anyway J'ai ca plaque, es ce que quelqun connait comment avoir de l'info d'une plaque?

^ I saw the joke thread by lepolak...i have nothing to do with that.
Anyways for those that say to follow him, ive tried lol even with a 335 I cant catch this guy, he blows every stop and red light.
Anyway J'ai ca plaque, es ce que quelqun connait comment avoir de l'info d'une plaque?

Pretty much illegal to get info off plates, big nono. Paintball gun from a distance, as i heard (ahem from my friend that happened to him). Not condoning this type of behavior....bad bad bad bad

Back