Audi TTS 2011 - 28k km - Nav/Bose/Bluetooth/etc - Baseball stitch interior - LIKE NEW

patrickd_21

Hi Everyone,

My mom's car is for sale. She bought the car new from Audi. The history is pretty simple...Car is in like new condition interior and exterior...there is literally not a flaw. My mom drives the car to go get groceries, go to the golf club, and visit her friends. Never been accidented...clean title...there's not even a dent on the car. The car has a full 3M wrap on the front bumper, hood, mirrors, door handles, and behind the rear tires.

Not much to say about the car seeing as it's literally perfect. Come see it for yourself, you'll see. Here's the details on the car:

2011 Audi TTS
-28 000km
-DSG transmission
-White exterior, Brown leather interior
-Madras Brown Baseball stitch leather seats (Rare and $2000 option)
-19 inch wheels
-Premium Bose sound system
-Navigation
-Blue tooth
-Rear parking system

Mods/add-ons
-Unitronic Stage 1 (300HP/300Trq) ($550)
-Unitronic DSG Stage 1 ($500)
-Weather-Tech Digital fit winter matts ($150)

Now the reason for the Unitronic software on the car is that I used to work at Unitronic 2 years ago. My father's car (different car than this TTS) was used as a show car for Unitronic so as payment, Unitronic chipped my mom's car. To be honest, she didn't even noticed it was chipped seeing as she drives it...well...like a mom lol.

As for recent maintenance, it's due for an oil change, spark plugs and wiper, which is all being done this weekend. Car has always been maintained at Audi and oil changes always done by my father at home.

Seeing as it's my mom's car, she hasn't taken a lot of pics...these are the only ones I have. I'll post more this weekend.

338538_10150957221537826_1753838814_o_zps83f61026.jpg

photo1_zpsd2e4d26a.jpg

Price is $49 995.

NO TRADES....doesn't matter what it is, don't offer, cause it's not happening lol

Please call my father Alain at 450-619-9941 for all information and to go see it. The car is on the south shore of Montreal.

Winter tires and winter wheels are available for extra seeing as they're pretty much brand new. Asking an addition $1200 for the winter wheels and tires. Here are the details:
-18 wheel OEM Audi TTS wheel (Paid $1000)
-Blizzak LM-60 winter tires (5000km on them) (Paid$1200)

Thanks for your interest!

Back