All these civics being stolen recently

b-bass

Including my car a lot of civics ek/ej have been stolen lately
i want to find these loads that should've been swallowed.

Ive been searching kijiji tirelessly looking for my parts when i came up with this idea.

what if all the ppl that got their car stolen all looked for eachothers parts including your own.
everybody knows their own car more than anybody else, this way more ppl looking for more evidence to find these guys eventually, than just me looking for my own stuff.

so lets use this thread.
post a pic of your stolen car and mods you have done that are worth value or unique
also if these parts turn up at a meet or the track or something it is documented.
PLEASE NO TROLLS, THIS IS A SERIOUS ATTEMPT AT GETTING JUSTICE

maybe we can stop stuff like this
10313861_10152644083692400_3059949360169366349_n.jpg

type r upper sway bar
funtion and form type 1 coilovers
15 inch bbs wheels 4x100
hood doors and truck lid
10172758_10152605736627400_8438622197403922179_n.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been looking for my parts all over the net for the last month with no success

uhepe8e4.jpg

ade3a4u7.jpg

a9e3a5up.jpg

No more Honda for me. Maybe I'll get another one to take out the weekends (anything above Type R swap like K20) but I'll never be able to own anothet 92-00 Honda without beeing in a constant stress all the time

B16A engine
Comptech rear sway bar + subframe brace (the swaybar was purple)
Red DC2 Recaro's but they are not rare
Schmidt Modern Line 16x9 4x100, 2 of the wheel set had minor scuffs/curb rashes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gearspeed transmission, rebuilt D16Y8 with HD valve spring and Titanium retainers.
I have a complete new Edelbrock turbo kit I installed which is very rare to find or have these days. the front upper strut bar too is not a common piece as well.
dfba80a1.jpg

DSC_01091.jpg

Last edited:
why dont u guys stop posting ur civics all over FB and MR with what u put into it and maybe that way this wont happen ... my 2 cents

why dont u guys stop posting ur civics all over FB and MR with what u put into it and maybe that way this wont happen ... my 2 cents

the point , since you obviously didnt read , is to post mods you HAD on your STOLEN honda...... wich is already stolen in case you didnt read ;)

because the people who stole the car and got away with it are dumb enough to re post the parts immediately after theft and locally too.

whenever i go out for ma car ride or biking I keep my eyes open for suspicious looking civics in ppl's yards and behind barns

I've been looking for my parts all over the net for the last month with no success

uhepe8e4.jpg

ade3a4u7.jpg

a9e3a5up.jpg

No more Honda for me. Maybe I'll get another one to take out the weekends (anything above Type R swap like K20) but I'll never be able to own anothet 92-00 Honda without beeing in a constant stress all the time

B16A engine
Comptech rear sway bar + subframe brace (the swaybar was purple)
Red DC2 Recaro's but they are not rare
Schmidt Modern Line 16x9 4x100, 2 of the wheel set had minor scuffs/curb rashes

No other way around to find back my parts unless I get to all the meets this summer

Gearspeed transmission, rebuilt D16Y8 with HD valve spring and Titanium retainers.
I have a complete new Edelbrock turbo kit I installed which is very rare to find or have these days. the front upper strut bar too is not a common piece as well.
dfba80a1.jpg

DSC_01091.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys think thieves get much from build threads unless you manage to let them know where you live through pictures? I guess i can imagine that with all your mods online, if a thief spots your car they might know whats under the hood.
Its still a hidden rule that build threads and civics are a no go, just by nature. I dont think i posted too much about mine when I had it for fear of theft.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

Perhaps the dismantled cars were shipped to Asia and then sold to fuel de USDM craze over there?

Stop bashing people who posts their car... My car was posted for a certain time then removed WEEKS before they stole it... If you think thieves boost cars only posted on the Internet it's not the case... Just by driving around and crossing the way of thousands of cars they can spot your car and take the license plate then track your address, as simple as that.. Go to a mall, if a thief is driving around to take his next car and he spots yours you're done...

Back