Anyone have a reliable site to download INPA?

drift.mechanic

Every download site I try, the file is corrupt in some way.
So I need a reliable site to download INPA, NCS Expert, etc.
If you have it on CD and willing to email it to me or copy, also accepted and much appreciated!

Cheers

My garage laptop won't boot. I'll have to pop the HD out and check it, but I am in the middle of redoing my kitchen this week, so no time. If you can wait a few days, I'll be able to check on the weekend.

Let me know

If someone is able to help me install latest daten files I would appreciate it. For some reason I only have E89 DAten. I used to have all of them.

im looking for it too, also, does anyone know where to get the latest daten files (v40 should be good i think) for mini's?

im looking for it too, also, does anyone know where to get the latest daten files (v40 should be good i think) for mini's?

Yeah I tried it on my buddy R56 mini... wouldnt work although it was connecting. I guess the updated file would do the trick ?

Im trying to see if i can get someone with experience to code it for me, but just incase im trying to get it myself so i can try it if i cant find anyone that can do it and not brick the car :p.

Depending on the year of the Mini you can have problems connecting.

Around 08 things changed. Can be tricky.

I have had problems with some LCI BMW's reading certain modules

If anyone needs the latest version. Bring me a USB key and ill copy it for you. Just buy me a coffee or beer

Back