can't edit a post !?

I agree with type x's reasons for enabling the ability to edit a post, especially in the for sale sections. As a potential buyer, I look to the first post for the latest price and would rather avoid scrolling through the thread/to the last post for the latest price. The ability to edit the first post also avoids sellers having to needlessly bump their threads on a daily basis, an action whose frequency should be limited to let's say once a week. Now I wonder whether the decision to disable the edit function after some time (I see I can still edit this post) was made following the recent adblock fiasco where users like castro decided to delete content from their heavy pic threads, replacing his photography work with those adblock logos instead, or whether there's another reason for it.
The great thing about other user generated content sites like reddit, for example, is the ability to edit your own postings.

Last edited:
J'pense pas que ce soit un débat si oui on non on s'en serts..
La seule raison pourquoi ya eu un fuck, c'est une question de problème du forum/database
Pour ma part, je n'ai pas encore eu ce fuck là. je peux editer mes posts, plusieurs fois et même plus tard.

@ Samgelinas désolé javais pas bien saisis le sens de ton post!!

I agree with type x's reasons for enabling the ability to edit a post, especially in the for sale sections. As a potential buyer, I look to the first post for the latest price and would rather avoid scrolling through the thread/to the last post for the latest price. The ability to edit the first post also avoids sellers having to needlessly bump their threads on a daily basis, an action whose frequency should be limited to let's say once a week. Now I wonder whether the decision to disable the edit function after some time (I see I can still edit this post) was made following the recent adblock fiasco where users like castro decided to delete content from their heavy pic threads, replacing his photography work with those adblock logos instead, or whether there's another reason for it.
The great thing about other user generated content sites like reddit, for example, is the ability to edit your own postings.

Exactement , en éditant les post primaire, ca évite de chercher pour rien et de créer des topic qui n'en finisse plus!!

J'pense pas que ce soit un débat si oui on non on s'en serts..
La seule raison pourquoi ya eu un fuck, c'est une question de problème du forum/database
Pour ma part, je n'ai pas encore eu ce fuck là. je peux editer mes posts, plusieurs fois et même plus tard.

Bah a ce que je peux voir c'eux qui utilisent leur cell, ca l'air de fonctionner..... pour ma part et pour un bon nombre d'autre , la fonction n'est plus dispo sauf sur le dernier post. Et pour le fiacso du Adblock, jai aucune idée si c'est relié, j'ai jamais installer ou utiliser ca :dunno: Tout ce que je sais c'est que je voyais des pub avant et que maintenant j'en vois pu That's it!!! tant mieux si c un fuck avec le forum...c'est juste pas pratique!!

Empecher d'éditer les posts? Ca ressemble au thread adblock ou un gars a effacer tous ses threads. La perte de contenu du forum c'est pas bon pour les revenus...

Back