Numero-1.ca Importateur de voiture d'europe ici au Quebec

some beautiful cars, if I start living in the States full time, I always wonder if it would be worth importing a vintage car and selling it down here when you look at the current exchange rate.

some beautiful cars, if I start living in the States full time, I always wonder if it would be worth importing a vintage car and selling it down here when you look at the current exchange rate.

Your have to wait that the cars are 25 years old to import in USA....then the Delta Evos are strictly forbidden and criminal for the moment.
Need a Canadian address and drive in US less than 6 month until it is 25 years old to be plated there.

This is the only cars on earth that won 6 years a World championship....then when it will be 25 years old and available in US, it should be more up.
Now the prices for Deltas are quite egal evreywhere on the world for the same range of quality.

Purchasing a Delta is not for money, it is for passion and dream the WRC drivers experiences.

Your have to wait that the cars are 25 years old to import in USA....then the Delta Evos are strictly forbidden and criminal for the moment.
Need a Canadian address and drive in US less than 6 month until it is 25 years old to be plated there.

This is the only cars on earth that won 6 years a World championship....then when it will be 25 years old and available in US, it should be more up.
Now the prices for Deltas are quite egal evreywhere on the world for the same range of quality.

Purchasing a Delta is not for money, it is for passion and dream the WRC drivers experiences.

Pretty much, especially since they are LHD they would be very sought after in the US. From what I know since I'm living part time in Atlanta, once the car is 25 years old, it doesn't have to meet the emissions requirement to cross the border. As for duty that I'm not sure of.

You should open shop over here, people would be all over those cars! lol

Je n'importe pas n'importe quoi...j'importe les modèles qui me plaisent.

Par exemple, j'importe une Clio V6 qui arrive dans quelques semaines :

Je me suis surement mal exprimer. Fais tu l'importation pour des particulier?

Dsl, ce n'est pas un topic commercial. Ici je montre ce que je fais, ce que j'aime et me passionne dans l'automobile.

Pour des projets personnels, il faut me contacter par une autre moyen.
Pour te répondre sommairement : Je ne fais pas d'importations personnalisées. Éventuellement quand le projet me convient.

Back