Battlefield Hardline Beta

rafal

I've been playing the Battlefield Open Beta on PS4. One Side plays the police and the other plays the Robbers and players have to steal money in a vault to bring it to their's. There are several vehicules in the game and the cockpit view is really detailed much better then most racing games.

Here's a montage I made on my PS4:

u fkcing sold out bitch.

they are going the reskin road like COD use to do ... its lame when you know BF4 isnt even fixed yet.

for your montage: what are we looking at !? its fail clip after fail clip of you running around trying to kill things and walking around.

Let just say hardline is the prime example of EA REALLY fucking us off:

They said: WE are stopping every project in order to apply ressources to the game.

Ohhh and BTW heres 4 expensions and a brand new game... ohhh and forget about BF4 ... we are done its now hardline BETA with Test servers !

jviens de finir de linstaller , jtest sa dans 5minutes.

pis slinky , jsuis daccord ek toer. je joues plus a BFBC2 que a battlefield 4.

parcontre les 4 expansions faisaient parti de battlefield 4 a la base , en achetant bf4 premium tu avais les 4 expansions qui venaient avec.

cest la nouvelle mode de sortir un jeu incomplet et de te vendre le reste separement , it pisses me off...

Geez lighten up Slinky... Why are you insulting me exactly ? I just made the clip to give people an idea what the game is like. I'm not saying that the final game is going to be great or anything but I like BF4. It's not a game for the shooter experts out there but anyone can have fun because they can go from being on foot to flying in a Helicopter to parachuting and getting in a Tank. There's even a train in it !

u fkcing sold out bitch.

they are going the reskin road like COD use to do ... its lame when you know BF4 isnt even fixed yet.

for your montage: what are we looking at !? its fail clip after fail clip of you running around trying to kill things and walking around.

Let just say hardline is the prime example of EA REALLY fucking us off:

They said: WE are stopping every project in order to apply ressources to the game.

Ohhh and BTW heres 4 expensions and a brand new game... ohhh and forget about BF4 ... we are done its now hardline BETA with Test servers !

battlefield 4 a été fait par DICE et hardline est fait par visceral

Faux ... Battlefield a été fait par DICE et le publisher EA a dropper les deadline et le QA budget après BF3 afin de pouvoir sortir le jeux avant le dernier COD

Hardline est fait par DICE et payé par EA, le single player et l'histoire derrière est une production de Visceral mais le multiplayer est entièrement sous controle de DICE.

u fkcing sold out bitch.

They are going the reskin road like cod use to do ... Its lame when you know bf4 isnt even fixed yet.

For your montage: What are we looking at !? Its fail clip after fail clip of you running around trying to kill things and walking around.

Let just say hardline is the prime example of ea really fucking us off:

They said: We are stopping every project in order to apply ressources to the game.

Ohhh and btw heres 4 expensions and a brand new game... Ohhh and forget about bf4 ... We are done its now hardline beta with test servers !

amen

it looks like GTA 5 hhahhhahah

when a map in a city is too big I kinda lose interest playing since too many spots and the cops and robbers thing....mehhhh!

Been playing the beta. I like it. I'm one of the few that actually likes BF4. To be honest hardline is a $60 DLC. It feels exactly like BF4. So if you like BF4 I don't see why you would not like hardline.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

jai jouer environ 4heures hier. le concept est nice!

a vrais dire jme suis fait plus de fun hier que dans le total dmon experience battlefield4.

bon , la map est petite pis la suppression est encore trop hardcore a mon gout mais si tas envie de jouer un fps leger et amusant le beta peut etre une bonne option.

pis pour nimportequi quia deja jouer... lol @ car physics. et.. 5M a ramasser cest pas assez long , desfois les games durent 5minutes

pis pour nimportequi quia deja jouer... lol @ car physics. et.. 5M a ramasser cest pas assez long , desfois les games durent 5minutes

C'est un peu comme le concept de Carrier Assault dans Naval Strike. La game peut se terminer très rapidement si on joue de manière stratégique.

Sent from my iPad

C'est un peu comme le concept de Carrier Assault dans Naval Strike. La game peut se terminer très rapidement si on joue de manière stratégique.

Sent from my iPad

Effectivement tas entierement raison.

cette nuit jai jouer pis a ma grande surprise jsuis tomber sur une team fucking cooperative. notre strategie cetait de camper notre base ( 2 squad ) avec le armored truck et le mobile spawnpoint jusqua sque lequipe adverse ait ramasser 3m ( generalement cetait pas long paske yavait presque personne de notre team sur la map ) Ensuite on raidait leurs vault( 6 gars a raider un vault = 5 seconde pis tlm a 500k! back in the mobile spawnpoint to make a deposit!!) et le reste dla team soccupait damasser le 2 million restant pendant que nous on defendait notre vault , desfois une des 2 squad restait a la vault ennemie pour les empecher de renflouer leurs truck!

sa durait gros top 10minutes et on a gagner 12-13 en ligne dememe paske la team adverse sest jamais adapter a la strategie meme si elle etait fukn simple!. cetait vraiment nice comme athmosphere!

Serieux si ils font un scenario de bomb defuse a la counterstrike jvais capoter sur ce jeux la , CS en 3d avec une vertical map pis d vehicules , DJEEZUS!!

ya du monde ici qui vont acheter le jeu cette semaine?
Je vais aller me chercher ca.
Mr team sur xbox 360?

Back