Bentley Continental | Showroom restoration + Waxxon Special Reserve wax | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
I had the pleasure to work on a Bentley Continental, my second to date. I don't get to see too much of these but this one sure came out lovely, especially with the cloud shot on the light-colored paint!! And considering the huge RIDS found on the roof and this and there. We were on for a showroom restoration. Hopefully you will enjoy these pictures!

Process:
3-step polish
INterior detail
Raceglaze Paint cleanse
Waxxon's own exclusive wax blend 76%

Initial condition of the paint:

Hard to catch, but there's holograms, tons of swirls and a couple of deep random scratches on the top of the car:

Interior was quite rough, lots of dye transfer, leather wears, but no salt and sign of winter-driven vehicle ( which is a good thing for me haha!)

The 50/50 was pretty obvious even tho the paint was a light color paint:

Then, I noticed some clear coat etching on the front fender:

A little wet-sanding was needed and GOOD BYE etching

Measuring the paint thickness. very thick. I don't do many of these English car so I'm not aware if this is a normal thing or not!

Applying the wax to the paint and inside to all clear-coated panel:

You can now enjoy those final pictures that were took in the VAG garage.

And here's the interior done after working some of our magic. Much much better than it was a few hours ago.

I then pulled the car outside and I feel the picture are even better lol! Notice the gloss on the clear coated panel, we polished it by hand then followed with Raceglaze paint cleanse and our wax:

Finally enjoy those after-pic outside, look at the reflection of the sky on the paint, it was lovely :)

Oh yeah, that Mercedes was also detailed by Waxxon hihi

Pour une question de polissage ralis montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Back