Spintires

Master Logger Crew

20170101032159_1_zpsdz6gfjsd.jpg

20170101032148_1_zps9iwq3pxb.jpg

Those are small logs?

Usually when I unlock a garage I show up with two trucks and enough supplies to not need a second trip, and I think I'm gonna start doing that with logs too. One of the objectives on the river map has the shittiest trails leading to it and I would hate to make 2 round trips.

Those are small logs?

Usually when I unlock a garage I show up with two trucks and enough supplies to not need a second trip, and I think I'm gonna start doing that with logs too. One of the objectives on the river map has the shittiest trails leading to it and I would hate to make 2 round trips.

Yep all small logs. Faster(spawns 2) and easier to crane-load, faster and easier to carry(and doesnt destroy trails), can unhook carriage trailer from truck when stuck to keep going then winch trailer back to the truck(can't do that with med-long logs without dropping load)

One last river crossing before clearing the river map of all objectives. Take no chances, bring a k700 with grabbers. Winch these suckers across.

51y9ad.jpg

I crossed this river many times with the 4 wheeled B-66 (kinda unimog looking with he ute attachment) at first to set things up and unlock vehicles but it was never a sure shot and almost ended in disaster a few times so when I showed up with 2 loaded up trucks for one last haul I wasn't going to jeopardize 12 hours of work on hardcore mode with a last minute gamble at the river.

The physics in this game are fucking phenomenal. The first time the 66 got stuck in the river I just let off the throttle and after a minute of pondering my rescue options with a truck I was sure I'd have to abandon there, the river stream itself actually pushed the 66 sideways and out of the ruts and gave it the traction I needed to wheel out of there. Amazing shit.

The game is super zen in general but when you get ready for something serious it's scary as fuck.

that feel when you cross the river with 2 log truck thinking you're almost done but you forgot the other objective on the north shore. thank god for that k700.

No I'm going full vanilla, I'm trying to beat all the maps on hardcore before I install mods. I haven't really checked out what kind of mods there are actually. I know there are new trucks and maps but is there anything like more realistic damage and really game changing shit?

Down for a lobby tonight I'll port back if I can

No I'm going full vanilla, I'm trying to beat all the maps on hardcore before I install mods. I haven't really checked out what kind of mods there are actually. I know there are new trucks and maps but is there anything like more realistic damage and really game changing shit?

Down for a lobby tonight I'll port back if I can
No it's pretty much just adding maps and trucks.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Back