E60 M5 Parts

hummermaniac88

Hi I'm just cleaning out the garage as I might sell the car or drive it as is. Here is a few parts for sale.

BNIB underdrive pulleys. Have the second belt somewhere. Sold as a kit. $350.

BNIB OEM BMW rotors. Brand new from the dealer. Cost me a little over $3000 with taxes and everything, buy them for $2000.

BNIB Vorsteiner Rear diffuser. To my knowledge a rare-ish item. Bought it brand new around $1000 back in the day. Buy it for $850.

CIC retrofit Unit complete. THIS UNIT REQUIRES PROGRAMMING AND CODING, it doesn't come with it. Full kit, with controller, new climate control switches, screen and the unit itself. All wiring comes with it, missing a updated plug, but if I find it I'll send with it, if not it's a $2 plug from the dealer, I have the packaging with the part number of the plug. $1800 OBO.

Rear window roof lip, painted sepang bronze. Never got around installing it, it'll need a repaint regardless of the color. $150.

Also have OEM springs with 30000kms on it. Looks new. $250 OBO

All parts located in Montreal Canada.

some nice stuff here . but honestly i never understand the reason why bmw ask 3000$ for stupid rotors . i think its wayyyy to redicoulous for some few kg of metal .

some nice stuff here . but honestly i never understand the reason why bmw ask 3000$ for stupid rotors . i think its wayyyy to redicoulous for some few kg of metal .

Thanks. Yeah I agree about the rotors, I had mini heart attack when I bought the set. However I did expect it, as they have a monopoly on the rotors for the E60 M5; There aren't after market ones. I have become numb to prices while owning this car.

Last edited:
Also I would like to point out, please do not lowball me. 1k offers for my full CIC isn't going to happen. They go for $1700USD for a partial system before taxes and shipping.

Back