15k cash, what would you get ?

Jayrem

All right,

Im in montreal for 2 weeks before going back up north for my job. My jeep passed away while driving down here. I need a new (used) car and my budget is 15k$.

Here's what I need :
- Im a banker, so no ti-coune
- Im in abitibi until november, so it has to be a daily
- 15k$ max. I dont want a loan even if its for 5k$
- has to be recent and not over 140k km
- no civic plz

Here's what I'm looking for :
- mb c300 4matic 2008
- audi a4 s-line 2008
- gti 2008-09
- audi a6 2008
- is250 awd 2008

I also love MTV's volvo lol.

So tell me your ideas

You're a banker and you work up north? Lol :p
Anyways i would get a g37x. Might cost you slightly over 15k tho

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Real A4 S-Line are rare and might out of your budget. I like the IS250, but it has no aftermarket potential to increase power. GTI is a great car, but lower status than the rest. C300 are chicks cars in my opinion. A6 is for older gentlemen, the C6 platform is meh.

Is250 AWD would be off my list because of that stupid hump in the footwell, after 15-20min of highway I start getting cramped even with the cruise.

I would pick up a 2008 BMW 3 series.

IMG_1113.JPG

Volvo S60 R, 300hp/trq, AWD, fantastic seats, excellent stereo, easily upgradable and nobody will take you for a ti-coune.

A nice one is 12k$ but keep the other 3k$ close-by, you'll probably need it.

Also, 4 pots Brembos all-around for when you want to unleash a bit of that swedish boost.

Audi A6 would be my choice if you wanna look like an executive. Thats the vibe im getting from your "im a banker" statement.

If your gonna be driving a lot going from here to abitibi and all...i think the lexus is the smartest choice, gonna be the most economical of your list, awd for winter, toyota reliability(cant beat that), cheaper maintenance, good resale value.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

You can do an 06-08 335i (Sedan, cheaper than coupe). I went with an E90 330i, fun in every way but with a lot of early 335i sedans popping up for the same price as a mint 330i, it makes me wish I held back an extra year!

Back