Run in with the Philipino Hellen Keller

drift.mechanic

I hate being downtown, the sounds, the smells, the people, I dislike it all. I'm a country boy, who obviously likes his bimmer.
Driving up St-Jacques in NDG, it appeared, the Philipino G-Unit Hellen Keller. Drove like he was blind, definitely made me chuckle. Regardless, I believe he took himself for a living version of the TIS and started asking questions. I'm exhausted, stuck in traffic and unfortunately, have to deal with Hellen. He asked if it was a 335, I laughed out loud. By now, I'm laughing inside and out, so let's have fun. To see how little he actually knew, I told him it was a 330, which it's not. I drive my 2 owner 323 Mtek sedan. Big enough trim differences between a 323 and a 330.
He bit, asked to race, which provoked an out loud "Hahahaha, no". He tucked the hat down and took off with a tiny tire screech.

Why am I sharing this? I find it hilarious that after so many years of publicly shaming these idiots, they still exist. The google heros and the "know it all" ricers have infiltrated the bimmer world. It was only a matter of time I know, but seriously?!

Or maybe next time you can politely tell him what car it is and politely turn down the race without being a douchebag?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Or maybe next time you can politely tell him what car it is and politely turn down the race without being a douchebag?

BMW drivers have to friends. And that's the attitude you need to keep it up.

Maybe I'll invite him over for tea while I'm at it.

There's a way to approach someone to get an intelligent response in return. Driving like a retard in traffic to squeeze next to me in a single lane, isn't an approach you're going to get more than a finger in reply.

Approach someone with respect, you'll get your answer and more.

Back