Bunch of 93 EVO 1 parts - suspension, interior trim, recaro seats, etc

patrickd_21

Hi everyone,

So with my race car build coming along, there's a lot of parts that I've removed from my car that I won't need anymore. I'm located in Montreal Canada, so all prices are in CAD and before shipping. Buyer pays shipping. All parts come off of my 93 Evo1 GSR. All offers are OBO

1- Wheel well liner - $30 - This is all of the liner for the front and rear wheel wells for both left and right sides. OEM parts, removed from my 93 Evo 1.

photo16_zps2df1e57b.jpg

2- Drivers side rear door card - $20 - Perfect condition.

photo17_zpsdccd57c1.jpg

3- Passenger side front door card - $20 - Perfect condition other than small burn mark as in pic

photo27_zps41ef618e.jpg

photo37_zpse36ea93b.jpg

4- Rear Passenger side door card - $20 - Perfect condition

photo38_zpsbacfe723.jpg

5- Lancer front floor mats - FREE if you buy something else - otherwise 10$ - In good condition, just need to be cleaned.

photo18_zps2edf045b.jpg

6- Front Evo 1 Recaro seats (Pair) - $100 - In decent shape...No wear on bolsters, however a bit of wear on the Recaro lettering as seen in pics. Also, a few burn marks from previous owner. Comes with NO LOWER RAILS....SEATS ONLY

photo25_zps1e46d53e.jpg

photo35_zps5fd94a5b.jpg

photo36_zpsc82d7b9f.jpg

7- Rear trunk lining - $40 - perfect condition. Does not come with all clips to secure. Two small cuts at end to clear rear strut bar as seen in pic.

photo28_zps6e29c8ad.jpg

8- All rear trunk flooring - $60 - includes trunk matt, spare tire, spare tire cover, OEM jack, OEM tools, etc. All in very good condition

9- Suspension - $80 - Comes with KYB Shocks and unknown lowering springs. Rear top hat mounts not included. The reason the price is so low is that the springs are in great condition and the suspension rides very well, but I'm not sure of the mileage or the condition of the shocks. All I know is that they seemed to be good when on the car and don't seem to be leaking.

photo26_zps68f0d443.jpg

To give you an idea of the ride height:

photo_zps4e7f2b27.jpg

imagecopy5_zpsfa68e349.jpeg

Please PM me if you are interested in an item. Thank you!

Back