FS: Box of sealed Habanos Partagas cigars

BluDiamond

Hey Selling a box of Habanos Partagas cigars, in the box sealed. $400

cigar2.jpg

cigar-1.jpg

cigar1.jpg

You claim that they're fake, but give absolutely nothing to back your comments up with, lmao. How about we meet up and if they're real you give me $500.
I'll give you a 1000$ if there real, after I show you real ones you burn them in front of me and give me 500$.
I'm a big cigar collector. Just how the labels are placed are incorrect. Habanos label goes over the corner and serial number goes on the bottom.

My gf got these from a family member who works at the company in Cuba. So basically if you saw the label in the corner than they'd be real right? lol. Very little proof my friend.

My gf got these from a family member who works at the company in Cuba. So basically if you saw the label in the corner than they'd be real right? lol. Very little proof my friend.

Anything from Cuba is FAKE unless it's purchased from a La casa del habano store. Everything else from people that work at the factories to relatives are fakes. I was just pointing out, even before you open the box that these are fakes. Here is how it's suppose to look, taken from my humidor:
uby6aryb.jpg

Believe what you want.
You can also play a game. See how my serial number sticker has its corners cut? Security feature. See how there's writing under the habanos sticker on mine and yours has nothing. Notice has on the branding mine looks like a flower and yours looks like a blob? Notice how clean and crisp "DE" is on mine and how messy it is on yours?
Anything else?

Who says your box is real... However with the serial number on my box im sure we can use that to verify if they are real, and the buyer can certainly do so

Hmm so you're now basically saying that there is no way of telling if they are real or not, and based on your box that you have, my stickers don't match up... I just took a look online and eventhough the Habanos is in the corner they do not have any writing under the habanos like your does.

So to sum things up, you're bored at home and figured you'd ruin my thread with superficial evidence and then you admit that there is no real way of telling... Cigar collector? Or someone just bored at home? Thanks for talking trash on my post

Yes of course I lurk MR day and night to piss people off. I have no idea what I'm talking about...
edymubym.jpg

hate de voir la suite, mais de mes connaissance bcp de fake a cuba :(

*sorry tagged this in the wrong quote*

Btw tu viens juste de mettre des photo qui a des different collant que sur mon boite, et des different collant que la boite de vitula. Ca l'aire que tous les boite son fake... Ou peut etre chaque boite peut avoir des collants de plus ou moin, qui prouve que lea collants veut rien dire, parce que la on a trois boite de different

Back