The "What song annoys you the most right now?" Thread

Lexus

I know there used to be a similar thread an one point but I couldn't find it and thought we should have a new, sticky one.

This song is played 1982371273123012387120 times a day on various radio stations and annoys the fuck out of me:

I'm so good at avoiding pop music that there is currently no crap stuck in my head.

How 'bout removing that Dubstep sticky thread?

I actually kinda liked this initially......they played it soooooo much I now fuckin hate it!!!

Sia - "Chandelier"

From the Chandeliiiiiiieerr
From the ChandeLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEERR RRRRRRRRRRRR

Imagine Dragons pis Coldplay, pu capable.
Tsé quand t'es obligé de te taper Radio NRJ pcq c'est ça qui joue dans shop à longueur de journée. Si c'était Mix 96, ça ferait longtemps que j'aurais démissionner!

I'm paying a Xm subscription to avoid all the crap that plays in loop on fm stations.. I decided this in 2012 after hearing Diamonds in the sky from rihana 12 times/hour.

But for now : Hozier- take me to church.. Paaaas capable!!!

Sia - "Chandelier"

From the Chandeliiiiiiieerr
From the ChandeLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEERR RRRRRRRRRRRR

Imagine Dragons pis Coldplay, pu capable.
Tsé quand t'es obligé de te taper Radio NRJ pcq c'est ça qui joue dans shop à longueur de journée. Si c'était Mix 96, ça ferait longtemps que j'aurais démissionner!

These 2 continue to annoy the fuck out of me.....they still get played over and over....

There are currently TWO songs playing on Virgin Radio and normally I wouldn't give a shit but where I work, the radio station we broadcast through our phone system and that people are allowed to listen to through their phone speakers is Virgin Radio.

I didn't pick it, I made a vote when I started here to do this, we had the system but it wasn't implemented, took me less than 10 minutes to figure it out but that's digressed.

BOTH FUCKING SONGS HAVE A LINE THAT GOES OOOOH-OOOOH-OOOOH-OOOOH-OOOOH-OOOOH Both sung by girls, both suck.

One is a Demi Lovato Feat. some other bitch and I have no clue what the other one is.

So if Virgin Radio could stop playing them both it would be great because they BLEED into my office from the neighbouring offices.

Oh, and that fucking chandelier song too.

virginradio.jpg

Une toune qui passe a NRJ (poste a job) que je suis pas capable..je sais pas le titre mais le gars dit dans le refrain "j'suis vulnérable comme un bébé chat dans un parking de centre d'achat " juste pas capable des tounes imbéciles du genre

"Si tu donnes une carte t'auras ton sandwich"

Calisse ça revient à chaque année c'est quoi le fuck?!?!?!

What annoys me?
Anything on top 40 mainstream radio stations. Seriously, if you want some shit tier mindless nonsense, listen to Mix 96 or 94.7. Even 97.7 has shit music now, 1 in 20 songs will be decent and when it is it's Rush or Zeppelin typically.

I'm all about that radio classique 95.5. www.cjpx.ca

Back