The "What song annoys you the most right now?" Thread

You know how for the last 5 years or so I've been saying that "the mainstream industry" keeps serving up the same shit over and over? Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, etc.

This video illustrates it well. I'm sure I could take 5-6 songs by Taylor Swift and do the same thing.

This club hit has been very popular all over Europe in the last couple of months but it's annoying as fuck even though the beat isn't bad:

Holy Christ if I hear Take me to the church one more time I'm going to go full blown mental. They've even played it on ALT NATION XM radio.

You have to be fucking retarded to think that a song that already plays 3219085724068 times a day on Virgin radio is alternative.

Bleeding in from the next door office Virgin radio is that fucking diddie from tove-lo they stopped playing a few months ago and just restarted. Gah!

I don't mind Metric, but that chorus from 0:46-1:06 absolutely drives me nuts. So repetitive, and it plays all the time on my local "alternative" station. 80% of the song is just that same chorus over and over. *td*

I want it all, I want I all, I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, I want-SHUTTHEFUCKUP!

/endrant

Charlie Puth - See You Again
Tout disposé pour les remix pourris de fake trance avec des drops inutiles et chiantes

La nouvelle version de Ghostbusters vient de jouer au poste de la radio du bureau a cote du mien. Tabarnaque que c'est poche. J'espere que ca pognera pas, je suis athee et je prie pour pas que ca pogne!

Back